• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [IC] [M]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1. I'm not counting part anymore.
    Saved By the Sixth
    "Zetsu huh, I never really studied up on the original Akatsuki more than what was expected. But he's quite mysterious that one, even when I could be bothered trying I couldn't find much on him. Aside from that, you seem to be more in the know than the rest of us... I guess since most of us are newer members it makes sense though. Either way - is there anything we should know about anything that you haven't told us?"

"Can you tell me how you're so informative? You've seemed to have done all your research on every member here, which is more than a bit suspicious if you ask me. We are all S-Rank criminals so I can give you leway on that. And The Leader told you so'? You talk to the leader? No one talks to the Leader."

Haru began to worry, fearing that he might have to give his sources away. He faced questions he was not willing to answer. He answered Shin's first. "I've told you all that I know." A lie. He managed to conceal it though, and turned to Asina. "A magician never reveals his tricks." He gave a dark laugh and winked. There was no way in Hell that he was going to tell her the source of his information. (Don't tell anyone guys, but it was the mute from my very first post! But seriously. Keep that unknown.)

He was saved by further inquisition when he arrived. "Yo?"

Haru gave a mental sigh of relief. "Nyichi Nobu." He gave a good natured laugh. "Slayer of the Dawn. Welcome!" Haru admitted that he did a little bit of...unnecessary prying into everyone's past, and he knew that he was playing it risky, saying what he knew, but he also knew that his informants were well placed, and what he knew was one-hundred percent correct. "Haru Nashimura, Fire Demon of the Hidden Leaf."

Years
  • Shin Kaito

Slayer of the Dawn. No wonder he looks familiar. That sword of his is very famous - and he is simply because he is one of few who have been able to touch it. Not even the swordsmen of the mist were ever able to wield it that I know of. Either way, having a lot of information about you circling isn't always a good thing... I'm rather glad I'm an unknown compared to these guys. Except him, he knows too much.

"Well, looks like you might at least be useful" Shin said to the new arrival "but I hope that it is you with the power and not just your sword. As for you" he had now turned back to Haru "I have no idea where you are getting your information from but I have to ask what you know about me. If too much information about me is getting out there I need to stop it."
    Fire Demon could become problematic, I'll have to keep a close eye on him when I can.

Shin leaned back against the wall eyeing Haru closely out of the corner of his eye.
    I will definitely be keeping an eye on him.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Reunion With Friends
    Akihiro Hamasaki

((OOC: Short Post, sorry.))

Soon, enough the sixth member came in to the hideout, greeting everyone with a casual 'Yo.' "Nyichi Nobu. Slayer of the Dawn. Welcome!" Haru said. He then proceeded to introduce himself. "Haru Nashimura, Fire Demon of the Hidden Leaf." After that, Shin talked to him, debating whether it was Nyichi or the sword that was deadly. Aki however, was glad there was another sword wielder in the group.

"Ay, what's up?" Aki said rather cheerfully. He gave a smile as he looked at the man. "Finally good to see someone who has a good taste in weaponry." He said pointing at the sword. Not only that, but Aki was also glad hat he looked to be the same age as him, as it would make hanging out with everyone older than him less of a drag. Not that there was anything wrong with that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Asina Paoi

She kept her eyes trained solely on Haru as he spoke evasively, there was much more to the truth than what he was letting on. If he thought that he could lie his way out of this conversation then he obviously hadn't had a proper conversation with Asina before (and he hadn't.)

The room drew quite when another member entered, the infamous sixth member that everyone was waiting for. They all seemed to flock to him like he was some sort of trophy. Haru, once again, seemed to know this guy as soon as he walked in the room. Asina had to admit she didn't know who he was based on appearance. He was alright, bright orange hair, but where was his robes? Asina wasn't sure if there was a time when they ever didn't have their robes on. It signified who they were, so people knew what they were about. The robes showed committed and a public display of it as well, the Leader wouldn't be happy to know that he wasn't wearing his, especially in a meeting that the Leader had called.

"Haru Nashumura you are not off the hook," Asina informed him with a glaring look.

She briskly turned to the newcomer, still bothered by the conversation with Haru. "Where's your robe, Dawn Slayer?" Purposely she had changed the nickname that Haru had said.​

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Ayame Ibaraki

Another member revealed himself and walked into the room. Who could it be? This guy had a big sword on his back and seemed quite casual. Haru introduced himself. Aki however, was glad there was another sword wielder in the group. Ayame found Nyichi quite weird and unusual, with the "Yo" and the sword. She one wielded one of the 7 Swords Of The Mist, but lost it's possession. It seemed like this guy had a similar sword, so he might of been a good sword user. "I'm Ayame Ibaraki, also known as The Legendary Illusion. Nice to meet you. You seem quite... friendly.

I hope we can be good friends. I once had a similar sword to yours." Asina called him the Dawn Slayer. She said it in her own way, not the nickname that Haru just had said. So that was his nickname. Maybe that sword WAS a Mist sword... And Haru seemed to know this guy. It seemed like he knew everyone. Ayame didn't quite like that, however she didn't say anything. She didn't want to hold a grudge against any of the members.

That Nyichi seemed very suspicious. None of hte members didn't know much about him and what his plans were. But he was on their side, after all. Ayame seemed quite relieved as that sword he was carrying was quite intimidating. Ayame was disturbed by this fact. What was the next mission? What could it be? The 6 members had introduced themselves...

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nyichi Nobu

Nyichi looked over the members individually, creating his own profile of them all as they spoke to him. It seemed that out of all of them this Haru guy would be the most helpful. He lifted his brows at them in a bit of shock as they bombarded him with questions, then with a deep breathe he held his hands out towards them as if to halt their talking all at once. " Alright, Alright. First things first, it's nice to meet you all. I'm.. As Haru here as said Nyichi Nobu. " Then he turned to the one who had commented on his usefulness . " And no weakling can handle this blade without monster strength backing them up. I should ask you about your usefulness. You look a bit weak you if you ask me. " Then he turned his burning orange eyes onto a young woman who was a bit distant. " Is that right... Well I assure you its nothing like mines. Its in a whole different league then the Swords of the mist. " he told her.

Nyichi smile lightly when he was met a kind spirited guy next. " These fine criminals don't have nice toys of their own. That's ashame. " he jested in a even voice before spotting the vixen of the Kurotenshi eyeing him. He lifted a brow as she turned on him as well, questioning him on his robe. Honestly he hadn't taken a second thought about it since he had gotten it. " You mean that ugly old robe that was given to me after joining. Do I have to wear that ? I prefer my armor over that anyday. " he stated while looking himself over. He looked up and finally noticed that they were all wearing the robe. " Ohhhh, is that some kind of cliche. Are we required to wear it ? "

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1
    Explanations Left Alone
    "I have no idea where you are getting your information from but I have to ask what you know about me. If too much information about me is getting out there I need to stop it." Shin was obviously suspicious of Haru. It would be foolish not to be.

"Haru Nashumura you are not off the hook." Asina...Asina. Haru could have fun with her.

Haru laughed softly. "Worry not, Shin. Your information was very, VERY hard to come by. My...Little Birdies...managed to follow you." He chuckled as one might describe evily. "And Asina, I hope that one day you can let me off the hook." He gave her a friendly smile. He didn't like that she was so suspicious of him. It could cause future conflict, and if anything, Haru was working to defeat the existance of conflict.

"Ohhhh, is that some kind of cliche. Are we required to wear it ?" Nyichi seemed to be much like Aki, rather relaxed and care-free. From what Haru's Birdies had gathered, the two both had devastating strength.

"I'm afraid so, friend." Haru himself enjoyed the amount of warmth the cloak provided, and rather liked the mysterious aura it released. "But believe me, it soon grows to be a part of you." He gave an even friendlier smile to the new-comer. "Believe me, Nychi, everyone gathered here is powerful." It was true. They were all S-Ranked criminals, guilty of horrible crimes. If any of them were weak, he/she would've been killed the second they walked through the door. "One cannot simply join the Kurotenshi with little strength." Haru's eyes scanned over everyone gathered. Ayame, Asina, Akihiro, Shin, Nyichi. They were all guilty of murder, much like Haru. The Little Birds...they tweeted news of all five's deeds and acts into his ear as they had happened. Haru made sure to stay away from their locations. He had vowed to stay away from them. Yet...Here he was. Gathered in a room with five murderers. "And we're all on the same team. We need to keep that in mind." With that last statement, he looked to Shin and Asina.

Years
  • Shin Kaito

Haru laughed Shin off, assuring him that information upon him was difficult to find and that he shouldn't worry. This, naturally, made Shin even more concerned that he already was but he had to put his suspicions aside temporarily for the new arrival was not only boasting about his own abilities but questioning Shin's.
    "Great strength ey? Well I guess we'll find out soon enough. But you'd do well not to question my abilities. Our resident encyclopaedia over there will probably be able to vouch for just how much of a threat I can be. Looks can be very deceiving."

Shin contemplated putting Nyichi under Reality Distortion just to prove his point, but decided that it would be a waste of his chakra and a bad move tactically to break one of his team mates.
    Such arrogance will be his undoing on the battlefield. He's let his own mythos get ahead of him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Asina Paoi

"Even birds land, Haru." Asina warned, hoping he caught the subtle message she was trying to get across. She wasn't called The Burier for nothing.

Shin and her were on the same page for once. She definitely didn't like the fact that Haru had people that had reported to him on her. How had she not seen them? Well, that would change. If she caught eye of one of Haru's little pets she would bury them alive, they would suffer pain that they hadn't ever felt before.

A sigh escaped her mouth, this meeting needed to start soon. They had all met each other and now it was getting tedious. The tension in the room was steadily rising, and with this many egos there was bound to be some fighting after awhile. A smile now sat upon Asina's face, because she wasn't going to get sucked into any brawls. She had talents, but she wasn't going to reveal them all. After all, who knew what was going to happen in the future? Certainly not Asina, but for now these were the members of the organization that she worked along side. It would be best if she didn't (or any of the other members) killed one of them.​

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nyichi Nobu

" I don't doubt it actually. Its always the old guys that have all the power. " Nyichi said to Shin. He stepped a few feet away from Shin before casually pulling the giant blade off of his back and stabbing it through the earth beside him. " So how long do we have to wait ? I'm the restless type you'see. " He plopped down onto the ground next to his sword , crossing his legs together in a lazy form before dropping his hand on his knee.

So far the small group seem comprised of S-Rank criminal ninjas. None of them would be easy to fool but he had an advantage over all of them.. except Haru it would seem. He was for the most part a complete mystery and it would be the mask that he would put on that they'd get to know from there on out; not the Nyichi Nobu that he truly was. His burning eyes gleamed lightly in the poorly lit room as they moved from person to person. Eventually landing on the bright haired girl that had addressed him before. She would be a nice piece of eye-candy for him during this wild ride of his.

" I'll have to try not to throw myself at her now won't I. " he thought to himself.​

Years
  • Shin Kaito

Shin looked at the sword wielder whoo had just entered with incredulity. Not only was he clearly going to get on Shin's nerves after a while but he acted as though the Kurotenshi were playing some sort of game... not to mention he like so many others had assumed Shin was older than he actually was.
    "Old?" Shin considered adding a laugh for appearances sake but decided against it "I'm twenty one years old. I'm far from old. But that's irrelevant. You shouldn't question our leader, he will be here when he needs to be. I imagine that will be soon."

The group fell silent for a short while and Shin returned to leaning against the wall contemplating his fellow Kurotenshi members.
    I could tolerate working with Haru or Aki, even Ayame seems like she wouldn't be too annoying. Asina and Nyichi on the other hand could become bothersome - although a taijutsu master would indeed be the perfect backup for me. Shin's thoughts, and the silence that had settled over the room was broken by the soft tapping of slow footsteps. Their leader had arrived.

The Leader

The leader entered the now silent room, having taken his time to to arrive. When you were as powerful as he was you didn't have to move quickly for fear of enemies. The leader wore a long hooded robe, unlike those of his subordinates his was pure black and completely obscured his features. Not even his eyes were visible under the darkness of the robe's long hood.
    "I'll make this quick" he said in a voice that was smooth and deep, a commanding voice that seemed to echo with authority and power "Our plan may be much the same as the original Akatsuki but we need information and we need resources in order to achieve this goal."

The leader withdrew six scrolls that were tied with a simple black ribbon.
    "Each of these scrolls contains information on your mission and on who you will be partnered with whilst within this organisation as long as I fit for you to remain working with one another. Once you open these scrolls my jutsu will come into effect and I will be able to track yuo, furthermore you will be unable to speak of the details of this mission to anyone who doesn't already know them other than your fellow Kurotenshi members. Destroy these after you have read them."

The leader turned to leave before adding
    "-and Haru, if I ever see you have someone or something trailing me again it will be you dead and not them." With that he left the building.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1
    Woops

Haru laughed as Shin defined him as the Resident Encyclopaedia. It was true. Haru knew a lot about everything. He had to have SOME title referring to that.

"Even birds land, Haru." This Asina was dead set on getting Haru frustrated, but it wouldn't work. He mearly gave her a grin, refusing to acknowledge negative emotions.

The Leader arrives. "I'll make this quick. Our plan may be much the same as the original Akatsuki but we need information and we need resources in order to achieve this goal." He handed out six scrolls to the Kurotenshi. "Each of these scrolls contains information on your mission and on who you will be partnered with whilst within this organisation as long as I fit for you to remain working with one another. Once you open these scrolls my jutsu will come into effect and I will be able to track yuo, furthermore you will be unable to speak of the details of this mission to anyone who doesn't already know them other than your fellow Kurotenshi members. Destroy these after you have read them." It was obvious he meant buisness. "-and Haru, if I ever see you have someone or something trailing me again it will be you dead and not them."

Haru mentally gasped. He knew. My Little Birdies... Haru gave a nod of respect as the leader left, refusing to acknowledge the comment on his spies. It was clear that the Leader would find his Little Birdies, no matter how well they hide. His spies were the best of the best, but if anyone could find them, it would be The Leader. Haru walked over to Aki and unrolled his scroll, fully aware that the two would be partners. He began to read the scroll.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Aki and Haru are to leave for the Hidden Sound Village, which is now a true ninja village. This village was once home to several nefarious shinobi and the towns secret records hold a lot of information on forbidden techniques used by these individuals as well as on the Sound Villages unique weaponry.

Travel Time: One-Two and a half days at best.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Interesting...It seems we may have achieved an easier job. Haru gave a small chuckle and looked to Aki. "I told you my friend. We'd be working together." He emitted a small amount of fire chakra from his hand and completely incinerated the scroll within his hands. "Worry not about this job." Haru had a fair amount of contacts within the city that could easily retrieve the lesser scrolls, eliminating the need to stray from the important scrolls and weaponry. "We just need to focus on the more important scrolls and the weaponry." Haru had learned of very few forbidden techniques, but he was never one to deny a strong jutsu. "Now, what do you say we head out?"

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Akihiro Hamasaki
    Reunion With Friends

"I'll make this quick" A deep voice suddenly spoke as another figure approached the group. It's the leader... Aki turned his undivided attention to the leader putting on a more serious tone than usual. "Our plan may be much the same as the original Akatsuki but we need information and we need resources in order to achieve this goal." The leader proceeded to take out several scrolls and handed them out to each member. "Each of these scrolls contains information on your mission and on who you will be partnered with whilst within this organization as long as I fit for you to remain working with one another. Once you open these scrolls my jutsu will come into effect and I will be able to track you, furthermore you will be unable to speak of the details of this mission to anyone who doesn't already know them other than your fellow Kurotenshi members. Destroy these after you have read them." He then turned to Haru. "-and Haru, if I ever see you have someone or something trailing me again it will be you dead and not them." He then immediately left the building. Aki stood there, not saying anything. Damn...this guy's insane... He thought, while opening the scrolle to rad what was written inside.

Aki and Haru are to leave for the Hidden Sound Village, which is now a true ninja village. This village was once home to several nefarious shinobi and the towns secret records hold a lot of information on forbidden techniques used by these individuals as well as on the Sound Villages unique weaponry.

Travel Time: One-Two and a half days at best.

"I told you my friend. We'd be working together." Haru said, as he burned the scroll in his hands with his fire chakra, destroying any evidence of the mission. "Worry not about this job. We just need to focus on the more important scrolls and the weaponry. "Now, what do you say we head out?" Aki nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, let's blow this joint." Aki looked around at the other members, and then down at his scroll. Hmmm....I don't really have any sort of jutsu that can destroy this...and I don't really want to show anything to the other members. "Hey, Haru. Can you incinerate this for me? I think my chakra is acting up or something."

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Post 5: Where Matters of Business Disrupt Social Normalities
    "Why ignore them?" I answered, "It wouldn't be very positive if we simply ignored them." My raven poked at my shoulder, "What is it?" I asked.

"One of them ANBU guys are behind us." He answered quietly, "Think he's here for ya?" The last time father sent an ANBU member to get me was when I had to escort my cousin. These guys were not exactly bringers of great news.

"I don't suppose you are here for lunch." I said without turning around. "Or to socialize."

The ANBU member didn't reply casually, giving a very instructive tone, "The Hokage would like all of you to report directly to him!" I stood up and sighed. "It is a matter of importance!" With that he disappeared.

I tossed a few dollars on the counter as a tip and did a handsign. "Transform!" I said, turning into a likeness of my raven and flying out of the shop. "I'll meet you there!" I yelled behind me. Surely calling in the chuunin and jonin of the village is signs of danger for our village. I worried, How involved is father in this?

I flew as fast as I could, wasting no time. Upon reaching the entrance I transformed mid air and safely rolled onto the ground. I entered and waited in the lobby for the others and the hokage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Asina Paoi

The Leader stepped into the room and everything fell quiet. His presence demanded attention, and he received it. Even without the emission of chakra one can feel how powerful he was from just standing there. Asina always tried her hardest to catch any glimpses of his face, but it was always shrouded in darkness and mysteriousness. Whatever was coming next would take Kurotenshi to the next stage of their operations. A giddy Asina couldn't stand still and was bouncing off one foot to the next. The curls of her blonde hair were repeating the same bouncing movement. She was itching to get started and then the Leader spoke.

A scroll was handed her way and she grasped it but not before letting a finger linger on the Leader's hand. The ribbon unravelled and the Leader's jutsu surely activated as Asina read the contents within. They were looking for information about the Gedo Statue, well, that was surely interesting. The Land of Fire was more her partner's, Ayame, territory. Hopefully she'd be able to navigate through it, as Asina was more familiar with other countries. A snicker erupted out of Asina's mouth when the Leader made the last statement. Haru was more foolish than she had originally thought if he thought that he could possibly spy on the Leader.

Asina rested her sights on Ayame and immediately perked up before she spoke, "I can't wait to get started Ayame!"

The boat ride was one thing she wasn't looking forward to. Being in this room was as close as she wanted to get with some of these individuals, mainly Haru and Shin. The newest member had eyed her earlier, there wasn't any mistaking that, but Asina chose to ignore him for now.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Klicer & Soneshi

Ch. 2: State of Emergency

Klicer immediately adjust her posture as the ANBU appeared. "The Hokage would like all of you to report directly to him immediately! It is a matter of extreme importance!" He nodded towards everyone there and then disappeared.

Klicer felt her heartbeat intensifying. This can't be good... He sounded very urgent... I better go get Soneshi. She took off running down the street towards her house, already sweating from the nervousness.

Klicer's House

Klicer burst through the front door of her house. Her mom had gone out shopping, probably, so the house was silent, except for Soneshi shuffling upstairs. "Soneshi! Get down here! We need to get to the Hokage's office!"

A few moments later, Soneshi came running down the stairs in her human form. "What's going on? Is there an invasion happening?"

"I don't know; an ANBU came and told us that the Hokage needed to see us right now. So come on, turn back and hop into my bag. I'll get there faster." Soneshi nodded, and transformed back into a rabbit in a poof of smoke. She hopped over to Klicer, who picked her up and put her in her bag. Klicer quickly looked around to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, and then stepped outside. She did another hand sign, sending the chakra to her legs, and made way to the Hokage's office as piles of dark storm clouds brewed overhead, lighting flashing in the sky as she ran.

Hokage's Office

Klicer burst into the lobby. Nev was already there waiting, along with a few other Chunin and Jonin that she didn't recognize. All these people? Oh god, this can't be good. "Did the Hokage arrive yet? What's happening?"

"Calm down." One of the ninja in a seat nearby spoke. "No one has any idea what's going on. It's best if we all keep our heads together."

Klicer nodded, shaking her head to clear it a bit. Soneshi jumped out and transformed back into her human form. "Wow... it looks like every ninja in the village is here..." She whispered in her squeaky voice. "What could be so threatening that we need this many ninja?"

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

Because of pure generosity, a random stranger paid for his meal. Now Gothax wasn't really used to this kind of generosity, he was used to people fearing him but not generosity. He was going to answer the guy when and ANBU appeared near them. "The Hokage would like all of you to report directly to him immediately! It is a matter of extreme importance!" And in a puff of smoke, he disappeared. Now what would be so urgent that he would have to skip his 2nd plate of ramen? He sighed, there was no other choices but to go at the mansion. But not without picking up his sword first. He exited the shop calmly, not without thanking the owners before and walked quickly to his house. The Hokage wouldn't wait too long for him actually. He arrived into his house, picked Kuronagi and left. On the way to the Hokage, he was wondering why he was called. Usually it was for A and S ranks missions but now they also summoned all the ninjas. Was there a problem? The faster he arrives, the sooner he would know. After some minutes of walking, the mansion came in view. Lots of ninjas were including the 2 others he met earlier. Then the Hokage walked in.

The Hokage​

The Hokage walked in slowly, not knowing the exact way to make a quick overview of the situation. He decided to be direct with his ninjas.
    "Alright, now that all of you are here, I shall begin the meeting." He was walking around the room, obviously nervous. "I'm sure that all of you have been aware of the events that led to the 4th Great Ninja War, I'm talking about the Tailed Beasts gathering. Madara had a clear goal and now I am afraid that some group wants to follow their steps." He looked at the ninjas before continuing. "We have received intel on a group of S-rank criminals that gathered at the Land of Tea and I'm sure it is not to have fun. Their motives are currently unknown outside of the fact that their had his eyes on the Tailed Beasts. As a remnant of the 4th Ninja War, I asked for the Ninja Alliance to be reformed which explains your presence here. As I do not have any solid proofs on their motives, I cannot declare a state of emergency upon the Hidden Villages. That's where you ninjas will help me. I chose six of you to be sent in a small village near the Land of Tea and you are to be following the activities of these mercenaries. These ninjas are : Saiyuu Mori, Nev Amoa, Gothax Nakamura, Klicer Bontare and two other members that are yet to arrive from their hometown. You'll have more infos when you arrive on the basement of the Ninja Alliance. With this, you're dismissed. The squads are the following : Nev Amoa and Saiyuu Mori along with Gothax Nakamura and Klicer Bontare. With this, you're dismissed!" The Hokage stayed behind to talk with his counselors as ninjas began to leave the room.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch. 2: State of Emergency
    Klicer & Soneshi

Klicer's eyes widened when the Hokage called out her name. What, me? How could I be selected for something like this? A Chunin can't possibly do an S-rank mission... can they? She looked over at the person she was supposed to be paired with, whose name was apparently Gothax. It doesn't help that I have to work with someone I've never even met before. Who is this guy?

Soneshi put her hand on Klicer's shoulder, jolting her back to attention. "Maybe we should go speak with Gothax. It might be in our best interest to get to know him if we're going to be working with him. We need to know what he can and can't do."

Klicer nodded shakily. Calm down you stupid idiot. It's not a big deal. You've dealt with things like this before... but only in three man squads, with help from people who were much more skilled than you. Klicer looked at Soneshi, who was also somewhat shaken. "Are you sure we're capable of doing this?" She asked her. Soneshi didn't reply, just gave an uncertain head nod. Despite her trembling fears at the fact that she was probably gonna get killed before she even became a Jonin, she and Soneshi both walked over to introduce themselves to Gothax, receiving stares from people who were unconvinced that a Chunin would have any chance at doing this correctly.

"Hey, so, you must be Gothax." She spoke blatantly. "I'm Klicer, and this is Soneshi. We're all working together now, I guess."​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

Gothax listened carefully to the explanations of the Hokage. So he was going to be sent on another mission. This one seemed harder than most S-rank missions he completed of his life as a Jounin. He would have to give his all against those people if he wants to succeed. This should be easy nonetheless, with his sword and his gauntlet, no one ever had the chance to beat him and things would stay like that. Then they announced he'd be paired with a Chuunin, he wasn't exactly complaining but he hoped to have a partner that could keep up with his power level. Then the ninja in question came to him, it was a woman but seemed like a strong one and beautiful too. Not too bad, he only hoped she wasn't weak.
    "Hey, so, you must be Gothax." She spoke blatantly. "I'm Klicer, and this is Soneshi. We're all working together now, I guess."
    "Yes, I am. Listen, the only thing I want from a partner is to be strong and it seems you are strong so I guess we'll get along well. First what chakra natures do you manipulate?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nyichi Nobu

As his eyes lingered on the blonde Kurotenshi member the sound of footsteps had begun to patter into existence. He brought his eyes from her and towards the source. Only to be greeted with a fierce presence. The man who had stepped from out of the shadows was wrapped in black robes, his features were completely veiled by what seemed like a peerless darkness. Nyichi couldn't shake the spine-chilling feeling that had wrapped around him. The man's voice may had been filled with experience and strength but his very presence was a whole other story.

His body shuddered from the leader's company and no matter how hard he searched for the reason why, he could only come up with the answer... That he was afraid. He gulped down his anxiety and steeled himself. He would need to make a good impression if he was to earn the trust of the others.

Once he had received his scroll and the leader had left, Nyichi had returned to his place on the ground. He rolled the scroll out over his legs and looked at it intently, his orange eyes scouring the parchment for the information. " I'm partnered with Shin eh.. I hope the guy can be useful to me. " he thought to himself. He looked up towards the ninja with a thoughtful gaze. " Cause if he can't.... "

With a grunt he raised up off the ground and skillfully placed the blade in its sheathe on his back. " Yo Shin guess me and you are partners. " Nyichi said cheerfully, adding a smile just for flavor. " Let's try and get along. We have a hard mission ahead of us. The leaf aren't exactly the best country to be traveling towards. " He never did enjoy acting friendly with strangers but it was all for his own self-perseverance in the long run, so he would have to endure it.​

Last edited:
    Back