• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NERRRRRDDDDD

Years
    Take this test and post your results: https://personality-testing.info/tests/NPAS/

Do you think what you got is accurate? Do you describe yourself as a nerd?

My result said:
    Your score was 60. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

Personally I think that's pretty accurate (I didn't expect to not be a nerd given I spend my free time making a Pokémon ROM hack lmao) but I still err on the side of never calling myself a nerd because I kind of don't like the connotations.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Your score was 46. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Your score was 66. Scores range from a low of 30 to a high of 70. The exact average score is 50. People who score higher on the NPAS are more likely to identify as nerds. Below is a graph of what percent of people say yes when asked the question "Are you a nerd?" based on what their NPAS score was.

NERRRRRDDDDD

pkmin3033

Kinda disappointed it's not higher...guess it's because I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in science. Oh well. I'm more of a fiction nerd I guess.

Years
    I fully expected you to have a higher score than me and now I don't know how to feel.

Specific questions drag the score down. Like I'm lukewarm on superheroes, I don't really watch any science shows (reading is a thing still!), I haven't really played a lot of video games (I really have only sunk significant time into a specific, nerdier set), and I never took any advanced classes. Also a lot of the other questions were selected as the half-step between Neutral and Agree because they were "Yes, but..."

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    DAMMIT I WANTED TO POST THIS!

"Did you get a load of the nerd?"

"Pardon me?"

45 here. Sounds about right in that I don't really care about 'nerdy' hobbies and pursuits, but can come across as nerdy due to appearance and communication style.

Back