• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • OMG !! The zebra(if it is one) !!...It's awesome...just make it electric and it'll be on the list of my top favorite pokemonz...

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    Ooooh, 3 new pokemon. All looking kinda awesome...

Gorilla (Hihidaruma), Fire
    Horse (Shimama), Electric
    Alligator (Meguroko), ground/dark

Apparently.

All new pokemon look to be shaping up nicely.

Last edited:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Oh, those newest ones are lovely. I'm guessing the Fire one is a gorilla? The crocodile I'm guessing is a Ground-type, and if that zebra isn't Electric I'll eat my socks. (we now have, what, thirteen Pokemon or so? This is a great day indeed.)

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Red thing: HIHIDARUMA/Fire-type
    Zebra: TSUMAMA/Electric-type
    Alligator: MEGUROKO/Ground/Dark-type

ETA: "tsumama" could be "shimama," because the katakana for "tsu" and "shi" are very similar and with this font, it's hard to tell which it is.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Years
    • Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
    • Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon, Electric, and has "Lightningrod" or "Motor Drive" as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg...OMG !!..wild volt is like a stronger version of volt tackle..Awesome
    • Meguroko (メグロコ) is the Desert Crocodile Pokemon, a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral," the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it knocks out a Pokemon..earthquake spiral is an awesome ability

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    • Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
    • Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon, Electric, and has "Lightningrod" or "Motor Drive" as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg...OMG !!..wild volt is like a stronger version of volt tackle..Awesome
    • Meguroko (メグロコ) is the Desert Crocodile Pokemon, a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral," the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it knocks out a Pokemon..earthquake spiral is an awesome ability

Earthquake spiral? That is at one and the same time the greatest name and one of the greatest effects EVER.

Smugleaf, Gear, Hihidaruma, Meguroko, and Shimama are going on my team so far.

Mujahid

Years
  • Man shimama is EPIC !!...i had this same feeling when i saw luxray and i m having it now...My love for electric type just went off the roof....

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Meh, barring shimama, I think these three are kinda fug. I myself prefer the cuter Pokemon.

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
    • There is a new feature called Random Match, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players over the Internet. It then says that you can upload your Black and White save file to the Internet, though for what purposes we do not know at this time.
    Taken from Pokebeach.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    according to serebii, there is going to be a random battle feature on wifi! definitely the most exciting news yet imo!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm guessing Munna is a Drowzee pre-evo,it is a psychic,dream eating elephant >;3

...Yeah no...

Just cause stats are similar doesn't mean they're the same.

Also, Drowzee looks NOTHING like Munna. D:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Well well! That was FAST! I actually thought it'll be a long wait! I guess I'll choose each of them right now! For my future team of course! Man! My wish granted! Female Professor! Good, now bye bye Male Professor! Hahahaha! :D Anyway gotta add some of them to my Signature so I can show my future Team!

Back