• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
Years
  • Aye, I added all of their pics. I'm judging too XD

Warning: Huge images
    Spoiler:

so, those are the pokemon. now the other stuff:

Spoiler:

Also, the female professor is awsome. overall, I'm loving this generation so far.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I already have some of my team for the game set-up, with these few new Pokemon (because I don't compete competitively).

I'm going with the Fire Starter. Then I totally want the Crocodile, the Chinchilla, and the Zebra on my team. <3 It's really awesome that the Professor is a female. Took 'em long enough to freakin' give us one. c:

I was skeptical about this Generation at first, but now I think I'm going to really enjoy playing this game and such. (b'')b

Still waiting for that Dolphin Pokemon.

Years
  • I love Shimama, and Meguroko. Munna and Chiramii are pretty adorable too XD;

I'm going with the Fire Starter. Then I totally want the Crocodile, the Chinchilla, and the Zebra on my team. <3 It's really awesome that the Professor is a female. Took 'em long enough to freakin' give us one. c:
    I agree with you 8D;
    Well, I'm not sure about Chiramii being on my team, but I, too, plan to start with Pokabu, and eventually catch a Shimama and Meguroku :D

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah it is look on bulbpedia
    I'm looking at it and it's pretty clearly shades of grey with a bit of black. The only thing close to being white is its chest, and that's hardly the primary color on it.

So, uh... I'm guessing this is all the info we have for now? Or are there more pages that haven't been scanned/translated yet? Not to say I'm dissatisfied with what we've got now (seven new Pokemon in one day is pretty good), I just seem to recall hearing there'd be stuff about Zekrom and Reshiram as well.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I like them especially Chiramii, she is soo cute...
    In the past i thought they look lame... but im beginning to get a good impression!!! cant wait to see the others!!!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • First off, I love your signature. It's so cute. And secondly, I have to agree. Definitely looks like a psychic mole rat/piggy bank.
    Thanks, I got bored and drew it, "Conch" is gonna be my nickname for Mijimaru.

Nice to see a Ground/Dark type, but I don't care for the Croc. Who knows though, I can't judge them until I use them. And Mun'na is a Drowzee pre-evo for sure.

Last edited:

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Move over Pikachu; It's Chinchilla time, now!
    I absolutely adore the thing, even if people do say it looks like Pichu. But, it's nice to see a Normal type Pokemon that's extremely cute again (like the good old Eevee).
    The new Baby Pigeon Pokemon is very adorable and I know we will get an amazing evolution from it.
    The Gear Pokemon and The Flaming Pokemon are slightly odd... I definetly wont have The Flaming Pokemon unless it has other qualities to make up for its Mamoswine-Monferno appearance.
    The Crocodile Pokemon and The Zebra Pokemon are really adorable!
    Oh, and that little Munna... It's really cute and adorable, with flowers and pink eyes... But the thing eat's your dreams! ... And it's floating (if you see it's sprite)! Maybe it's related to Grumpig family...?
    All in all, I think these new Pokemon are showing a sort of retake on the first generation but, I will definetly fill up my whole team with them!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Haza Reviews New Gen V Pokemon! *claps & cheers <3

Chiramii the chinchilla - cute, fresh, and not annoying looking at all until you realize that it is not Pichu. Seriously, it reminds me too much of Pichu. At least Ratatta gets a break tho.

Munna the dream eater - what the hell? It looks like a brain or some sort of magical piggy bank... not what I was expecting.

Gear the gear - ... ... ... I was going to leave it at that but I just wanted to say that that is stupid. Seriously? I could do without this one BUT it is not different than Pokemon that I have already forced myself to accept like Magnemite an co., Bronzong ect. Just can't find anything great about it.

Mamepato the baby pidgeon - I don't feel excited over this one either and I didn't expect to. Reminds me way too much of Starly.

Hihidaruma the flaming thing - I actually love this one. Reminds me a bit of a built up Monferno which is okay. Hope it evolves because it would be a shame to leave another Fire type at a UU stage...

Oops, accidentally pressed Post :O

Shimama the charged zebra - Hope this one evolves too. Electric Rapidash ftw

Meguroko the dessert croc - I really like this one. I expect its evolutions to be fierce.

Also, random battles online are amazing, but expect the rules to probably be worst than PBR... hack wise I mean.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • The Crocodile Pokemon and The Zebra Pokemon are really adorable!
    Oh, and that little Munna... It's really cute and adorable, with flowers and pink eyes... But the thing eat's your dreams! ... And it's floating (if you see it's sprite)! Maybe it's related to Grumpig family...?
    Actually that's a new attack...telekinesis..it makes you levitate..psychic version of magnet rise ???

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    the zebra reminds me of the Thunder Unicorn, from yugioh 5Ds except black lol

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm having a hard time thinking of most of these things as Pokemon (even some of the ones I think look cool). Some of them also look like they just hybridized existing Pokemon (Did Heatran swallow an Infernape and then set a Spoink on fire?). I am glad that at least several of them are new, original concepts rather than making even more Pokemon from the same animal/idea when there are bazillions of animals and mythological creatures they could use but haven't in favor of making more pigs.

That said, out of the 7 freshly-posted species, Gear and the croc I like best, and the chinchilla and baby pigeon aren't bad either (although now that means my boyfriend might have a new 'Pidgey' to hate X3). The zebra looks a little off to me, but I'm glad they at least made one (maybe it'll grow on me). I already stated my thoughts on the gorilla thing. That Munna is just... WTF. It's like a Drowzee embryo with floral print and eyelashes. Creepy >.<

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    I'm guessing that the gear thing and the electric zebra are going to be int hat cave where there are bolts of electricity on the ground and floating rocks are

plus that fire gorilla is amazing don't be so bad to him

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
  • New scans:
    Spoiler:

Looks like it might have Reshiram and Zekrom's types listed.

Back