• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    So I don't know if i broke the game or found a bug/glitch but, I was combining my non-shiny Marowak with different pokemon until I unfused it with Rhyperior and it all of a sudden became shiny. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Just curious

Heard it happens, yes. You are fine

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I will have to say, I love the game but that legendary bird triple fusion fight in Mt. Ember, is very hard to do. What is the best pokemon to beat them in one shot? I know the move I can use, which is Rock Slide, but none of my team knows it. Help me out please.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Hello. I'm new to this game, but I've been playing it the last few days. I beat Koga and got the Soul Badge, but it still tells me I need another badge to use Surf. Is this bugged or am I just missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Hello everyone, when I launch the game I have the message error initializing physfs :no error .
    I have to do what ?
    Thanks for your help :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hello all-

I have been enjoying the game for the short time I have been playing, I have had a minor issue thus far. They are that there are points where the game's music does not play for certain areas. The sounds all still play but the music cuts out for areas such as going into gyms like brock's and misty's, or even music for Cerulean City not playing.

I have version 5.1.1.1 version of the game

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Is there any way to make the loading screens shorter? Every time I leave battle or go into or out of a building, there is a loading screen that is around 15 seconds.

I tried using the alternate launcher, which worked for a bit, but the save files didn't show up. Does anyone know where these are stored?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm new to pokemon infinite fusion and I have the game installed, but after the startup cinematic I get this screen with the keybindins and version 5.1.1 that's it. I was wondering if I can get some help. I'm not 100% I did right. Is there anything I can do or do I just sit and wait?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    can someone give me mirror link download please, the game maker seems only upload it on mega

Years
    • Seen today
    Just chiming in to say this is one of the most ambitious and best Pokemon fangames I've played. Great job.

Back