• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    Hello!
    Are you enjoying Sword?
    Who's on your team? =3

Hello =)
    How many mons do you intend to shiny hunt in BDSP? Are they all legendaries or also some normal mons?

Also Hisui Zorua is cute as heck =3

Hello!
    Are you playing any Pokemon games atm?

Hi! Yes, I am loving Sword and I'm kind of addicted to it right now.

My team currently consists of
    Tyranitar
    Vaporeon
    Charizard
    Jolteon
    Gothorita
    Venusaur

Years
    • He / Him
    • CA
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Thank you Roni, ReKoil, and Fairy, for the warm welcome!

To Roni: There are so many great glitches. Dupes, Out of Bounds, and teaching any pokemon any move are probably my favorites. Thanks for all those resources too!

To ReKoil: I was thinking of just going for shiny legendaries, resetting while watching something, you know? Letting it take as long as it takes. I might go mad with this Regice and try some non-legendaries with the pokeradar, but at the moment I'm just planning on legends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To Fairy: Thanks! Should I put my avatar's artist's credit in my post flair or something? I just found it on google. The artist seems to be "radical dar B)" on Tumblr

Quick question to anyone: Do you get notifications when you're quoted? Is there a mention system on this site, or do you just follow threads? I had notifs for this so i assume quotes do that? If that's the case I hope you're all following this thread because I did not use any quotes lol

Years

Quick question to anyone: Do you get notifications when you're quoted? Is there a mention system on this site, or do you just follow threads? I had notifs for this so i assume quotes do that? If that's the case I hope you're all following this thread because I did not use any quotes lol
    There's no mention system for this site as far as I'm aware, so @NormalGhost won't really do anything. Best way to notify someone would be quotes, like what I'm doing with you rn heh (Pro-tip: if the quoted text is too long, you can just remove it and replace it with -snip- or smth similar).

Also, I should really follow more threads heh. I tend not to use that feature on here often :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

To Roni: There are so many great glitches. Dupes, Out of Bounds, and teaching any pokemon any move are probably my favorites. Thanks for all those resources too!

To ReKoil: I was thinking of just going for shiny legendaries, resetting while watching something, you know? Letting it take as long as it takes. I might go mad with this Regice and try some non-legendaries with the pokeradar, but at the moment I'm just planning on legends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To Fairy: Thanks! Should I put my avatar's artist's credit in my post flair or something? I just found it on google. The artist seems to be "radical dar B)" on Tumblr

Quotes give you a mention :3 Other than that, not so far o: There might be something in the works.... eventually. No timeline given!

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
    Hi guys! I've been lurking on this site for a few years, and I made an account a few months ago. I recently got into BDSP and I was surprised how much nostalgia it gives me of the old DPPt days. So it brings me to ask: what is your favorite Pokemon game?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey h4ppyp1lls! Welcome back! My personal favorite gen(s) is GSC and XY. :)

Years
    Hi guys! I've been lurking on this site for a few years, and I made an account a few months ago. I recently got into BDSP and I was surprised how much nostalgia it gives me of the old DPPt days. So it brings me to ask: what is your favorite Pokemon game?
    Eyoo we already chatted in your intro thread, but welcome again! And I forgot to mention that I absolutely love that sig lol <3

DPPt & BW/BW2 for me, to answer your question btw :D

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
    Eyoo we already chatted in your intro thread, but welcome again! And I forgot to mention that I absolutely love that sig lol <3

DPPt & BW/BW2 for me, to answer your question btw :D

Thanks, I fell in love with my sig at first sight lol :)
    Gen 5 was always cool gen to me, even though I never played. All the Pokemon introduced looked so cool.

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
    I'd be hard pressed to pick between X/Y and ORAS for my favorite lol
    Let's just say gen 6 😏

Gen 6 is one of the few gens I've never played. A lot of people talked trash about it so I never saw the need to get the games. But I recently got the urge to play every at least one game from every gen, and gen 6 is coming up soon:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gen 6 is one of the few gens I've never played. A lot of people talked trash about it so I never saw the need to get the games. But I recently got the urge to play every at least one game from every gen, and gen 6 is coming up soon:D
    Aww I really enjoyed playing gen 6 tbh. I didn't like Kalos much, sure lol. But the gameplay of X&Y was really enjoyable.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's a personal favorite of mine just for introducing the Fairy type! (♡°▽°♡)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My mind is still stuck in the old game mechanics. And there it feels like poison was ineffective towards most things idk v: and weak to psychic lol.

It is a dark morning btw~ probably clouds out. I hope my fever is over so I can be productive today!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My mind is still stuck in the old game mechanics. And there it feels like poison was ineffective towards most things idk v: and weak to psychic lol.

It is a dark morning btw~ probably clouds out. I hope my fever is over so I can be productive today!

Aw, feel better soon!

I always thought it was silly that the ONLY Ghost Pokémon in gen 1 were also Poison typed, making Psychic wayyyy overpowered lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still can't decide on whether I like Crobat's or Golbat's design best. Golbat was soooo cute in the manga!

Back