• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    I still can't decide on whether I like Crobat's or Golbat's design best. Golbat was soooo cute in the manga!
    Golbat just looks like it'll keep getting flies in its mouth lol. I prefer Crobat for the color~ It got me to liking purple haha.
    Hi, I just joined! How's it going?
    Well hello there! Greetings & welcome from Roni to Roony :3 I'm doing swell at the moment, how about you? Anything you wanna tell us about yourself?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Hi im Leliond and this place is confusing why i joined was to find someone to be my partner for a ultra-moom Ultra-Sun Soul link. *I can randomize my ds* Anyways hope you want to help me. And we can get to know each other and talk. If your down we have to discuss the details

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Hi everyone!~

I'm going to sleep now, is tired it's 1:30am D: but I just wanted to say hello before I did! Hope you're all having a great day/evening/night <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome! ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Hi im Leliond and this place is confusing why i joined was to find someone to be my partner for a ultra-moom Ultra-Sun Soul link. *I can randomize my ds* Anyways hope you want to help me. And we can get to know each other and talk. If your down we have to discuss the details
    Definitely ask in the Previous Gens section! If you're still having trouble navigating and finding your way around, please feel free to ask any questions you have!

Hi everyone!~

I'm going to sleep now, is tired it's 1:30am D: but I just wanted to say hello before I did! Hope you're all having a great day/evening/night <3
    Hi hi! I hope you got some good rest! :D

Years
    New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Hello!
    I'm fine, how are you? ^.^
    Are you playing anything atm? =D

Hello and good luck finding someone for your Soul link =3

Hi everyone!~

Hello!
    Staying up late huh =o
    Did your frogs keep you up? 😉
    (let's pretend I didn't stay up till 0:30am myself last night because Regigigas wouldn't go in the dang Ball lol.....)

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Hi hi! I hope you got some good rest! :D

I managed to get a very good night sleep! Tonight will not be the same though, cause I get to play Legends: Arceus in 15 minutes! Going to be a super sleepy gal at work tomorrow -_-zzz

Hello!
    Staying up late huh =o
    Did your frogs keep you up? 😉
    (let's pretend I didn't stay up till 0:30am myself last night because Regigigas wouldn't go in the dang Ball lol.....)

I wish my frogs had kept me up :C I don't actually own any yet unfortunately, but it's on the list of things I need to do this year: get my frog licence, expand my frog army! Did you end up managing to catch your Regigigas?

Years
    Going well! Waiting for gameplays of the new game now. Quite excited, even though I already saw all the leaks.
    I've been watching one of my fave Pokemon LPers livestream it, but I kinda got bored lol. Might just wait for an edited playthrough to come out :p Do you have PLA yourself? Or are you someone like me who doesn't even own a Switch? lol

Years
    Hi hi!

Just wanted to say hi 😀

Hi!

Spoiler:

Do you like any of the Hisui forms/new mons?

I wish my frogs had kept me up :C I don't actually own any yet unfortunately, but it's on the list of things I need to do this year: get my frog licence, expand my frog army! Did you end up managing to catch your Regigigas?

Yes, with 3 Timer balls left my game gave me a Critical catch and it finally went in. I lost track of how many balls I tossed, but it's easily several dozen lol

Spoiler:

The frog army to bring about the frogpocalypse =o

Back