• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • yep, i hatched a shiny scorbunny in 335 eggs and evolved it into raboot and finally evolved it into cinderace
    Pretty awesome achievement. I always applaud shiny hunters and their patience & resilience.

Welcome btw! What's the next hunt on your list, if any? :)

EDIT: welp looks like Fairy said the exact same thing nvm lol

Lord Caduceus

Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Years
  • I have returned after not being active for a year, and gotta say, looking back on my older activity... I can't help but cringe a little at mid-2020 me. Has anyone else had a moment where they look back at their old stuff and kinda realize how much they've changed?

Years
  • I have returned after not being active for a year, and gotta say, looking back on my older activity... I can't help but cringe a little at mid-2020 me. Has anyone else had a moment where they look back at their old stuff and kinda realize how much they've changed?

hey, welcome back to pc!! c:

and yeah... all the time. @_@ i don't like to remember how i used to be back then lol

Years
  • Fair. Hopefully I'll stick around longer this time.
    Cringing at your past self is healthy imo. Means you're growing as a person~

Welcome back! Same here, took a long hiatus from April 2021 and returned just recently. Hoping as well to stick around longer.
    Hello! Currently playing Brilliant Diamond!
    Awesome! Have fun with the game, and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

If you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I have returned after not being active for a year, and gotta say, looking back on my older activity... I can't help but cringe a little at mid-2020 me. Has anyone else had a moment where they look back at their old stuff and kinda realize how much they've changed?
    Is ways you couldn't believe lol, and I was older when I joined this forum / the internet in general so I've got no excuses lol.

Hey TaterKoch! Are you enjoying the game so far? :)

Years

Online stuff? not really no. Even when I was younger I'd be pretty mellow online.
    Offline definitely yes. Teenage me was a pain in the **** 😅

Anyway welcome back!

hello!
    What starter did you go with? =3

Lord Caduceus

Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Years
  • Cringing at your past self is healthy imo. Means you're growing as a person~

Welcome back! Same here, took a long hiatus from April 2021 and returned just recently. Hoping as well to stick around longer.

I remember you welcoming me last time as well. Given I was usually more active on the Discord, but there's something about forums as a communication method that I enjoy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember you welcoming me last time as well. Given I was usually more active on the Discord, but there's something about forums as a communication method that I enjoy.
    Welcome back :3 Yeah, it's nice to type things out and clearly be able to read things without it disappearing up fast imo haha.

Years
  • I remember you welcoming me last time as well. Given I was usually more active on the Discord, but there's something about forums as a communication method that I enjoy.
    Oh wow I really did greet you last time too heh. How time flies~

And yeah forums are great if you prefer slower, more chill chats. Conversations are easy to get lost in Discord where things move super fast.
    Somebody gonna keep me company too? Since I'm a new guy in town...
    Welcome DrewSigma! Very interesting font choice heh.

I can keep you company for the meantime~ What aspects of Pokemon are you into?

DrewSigma67

T-H-E T-O-X-I-C D-O-C-U-M-E
    Years
  • Oh wow I really did greet you last time too heh. How time flies~

And yeah forums are great if you prefer slower, more chill chats. Conversations are easy to get lost in Discord where things move super fast.

Welcome DrewSigma! Very interesting font choice heh.

I can keep you company for the meantime~ What aspects of Pokemon are you into?

Well, I'm into all of it; with the exception of TCG, of course.

Years
  • Well, I'm into all of it; with the exception of TCG, of course.
    Oh, pretty much the same heh, except I do have a lot more stuff I don't particularly care much about. Side games that aren't Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Go, the mobile games etc.
    Hello and welcome! I can't help but reading your text in a sort of loud and tragic voice lmao??
    With plenty of reverb yeah

Years
  • Somebody gonna keep me company too? Since I'm a new guy in town...

Be careful what you wish for...

mrmime-pokemon.gif

😈

Nah I'm just messing with you... here's some proper company 😇:
    giphy.gif

Anyway hello =3
    Are you currently playing any Pokemon games or keeping up with the anime?

Back