• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

ShinyCinderace335

Shiny Hunter and Ranked Battler
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Pretty awesome achievement. I always applaud shiny hunters and their patience & resilience.

Welcome btw! What's the next hunt on your list, if any? :)

EDIT: welp looks like Fairy said the exact same thing nvm lol

i sometimes stream my shiny hunts on twitch. want my twitch profile?

ShinyCinderace335

Shiny Hunter and Ranked Battler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Haha nice! Congrats! Always awesome when all that hard work finally pays off. Do you have plans to breed a next shiny Pokémon?

i sometimes stream my shiny hunts on twitch. want my twitch profile?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know about good or bad, but it is what I'd call UNIQUE.
    It's very different from the other pokémon games, from what I've understood yeah. Feels a bit like a fanfiction game haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    greetings!

I'm new here and I got to say this community is great, felt very welcomed and warmed :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi everybody! Newbie to the site😅

Recently got back into Pokemon thanks to Sword. Eager to meet fellow trainers here

Hey Silver! Welcome to the community. You're gonna find plenty to do around here (and friends to make!) I promise. :)

Years
    • He / Him
    • CA
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new here. I'm currently researching rom hacking and potentially learning to make a simple hack for gen 3 gba games (probably FireRed). The end goal is to play a randomizer Nuzlocke with a small preference hacked in. I've just posted in the ASM Resource Thread in Fan Games > ROM Hacking Help > Binary Hacking Research & Developement I can't post links yet :( requesting my specific hack. It's an old thread, but we'll see what happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My other pokemon interests are theory crafting/making creative and/or memey team builds, and other than rom hacking, my most recent interests have been using, and attempting to discover, glitches in BDSP (ver 1.1.1), and also shiny hunting in BDSP. I managed to get my shiny Dialga my second day of resetting, probably under 100 resets! Unfortunately my current shiny endeaver, Regice, has taken 7+ days of occasionally resetting with no results, or just unseen results because the shiny is basically non-existant :/
    Also as you may be able to tell, I'm excited for a Normal/Ghost Type! 3 immunities? If its ability is still Illusion you could confuse opponents so oftennn
    Anyway, that's me!

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm new here. I'm currently researching rom hacking and potentially learning to make a simple hack for gen 3 gba games (probably FireRed). The end goal is to play a randomizer Nuzlocke with a small preference hacked in. I've just posted in the ASM Resource Thread in Fan Games > ROM Hacking Help > Binary Hacking Research & Developement I can't post links yet :( requesting my specific hack. It's an old thread, but we'll see what happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My other pokemon interests are theory crafting/making creative and/or memey team builds, and other than rom hacking, my most recent interests have been using, and attempting to discover, glitches in BDSP (ver 1.1.1), and also shiny hunting in BDSP. I managed to get my shiny Dialga my second day of resetting, probably under 100 resets! Unfortunately my current shiny endeaver, Regice, has taken 7+ days of occasionally resetting with no results, or just unseen results because the shiny is basically non-existant :/
    Also as you may be able to tell, I'm excited for a Normal/Ghost Type! 3 immunities? If its ability is still Illusion you could confuse opponents so oftennn
    Anyway, that's me!
    Welcome NormalGhost! The Hisuian Zorua line understandably made lots of people hype~ Can't wait to see that being added in future rom hacks myself hehe. Anyway, looks like you sorta already know your way around the forums, nice! Best of luck with your rom hacking (and nuzlocking) goals. If ever you wanna record your nuzlocke journey, you're always free to do so in Travel Journals :)

We also got the Brillliant Diamond & Shining Pearl section if you wanna discuss the newest games with other folk. What's the best glitches you've encountered so far? I mostly got exposed to those from HoodlumCallum (Pokemon Youtuber I like), and they're crazy lmao.

Hope you find that shiny Regice soon too! I don't know how active it still is, but we actually have a Shiny Hunters club where people can show off their catches. Maybe you'd like to post and browse there sometime as well :3

Basically, Pokecommunity's got a plethora of sections that cater to your interests, and we hope you have a great time here! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any too :) Be seeing you!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 28, 2022
    Hey everyone! New guy here. I already made an introduction thread, but I thought I would jump in to say 'hi!'

Years
  • What other games did you play in the past? Or like, what first sparked that love for Pokemon of yours? :3

Thank you for that link Roni

Curiously, what sparked my love for Pokemon wasn't an actual game, but a trading card a friend gave me in the second grade. I still remember what it was, a Haunter. That was my very first Pokemon card and from there I started to really like Pokemon. I started collecting tons of trading cards which I still have. I also began playing the main games along with the spinoffs like PokePark (I love PokePark :D )

Years
  • Hi everybody! Newbie to the site😅

Recently got back into Pokemon thanks to Sword. Eager to meet fellow trainers here

Hello!
    Are you enjoying Sword?
    Who's on your team? =3

Hi everyone!
    Anyway, that's me!

Hello =)
    How many mons do you intend to shiny hunt in BDSP? Are they all legendaries or also some normal mons?

Also Hisui Zorua is cute as heck =3

hi i am elfu bira. nice to meet u all

Hello!
    Are you playing any Pokemon games atm?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi everyone!
    Anyway, that's me!

Hey there! Your avatar is adorable! Congrats on the shiny Dialga too!
    hi i am elfu bira. nice to meet u all

Hey there! Wanna tell us more about yourself?

Back