• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Hi I am Tmonster, I do fire emblem ironmans, and have done a nuzlocke or two in my past, currently here trying to find out how to patch Emerald Kaizo

bradlet

sir steel type guy #219745103975
    Years
    hi im more of a lurker but decided to post cause why not
    i am a very casual player i really dont battle anyone or do challenges, just enjoy playing the stories and such. have been playing since i was 8, still love the franchise to this day. thats bout it
    fave games will always be gen 4 and gen 5
    mainly joined this forum to read posts and stuff

Retek

Banned
    Years
    i am a very casual player i really dont battle anyone or do challenges, just enjoy playing the stories and such. have been playing since i was 8, still love the franchise to this day. thats bout it

Hi bradlet, nice to meet you! How are you? I also not prefer being too much competitive in Pokémon games!

bradlet

sir steel type guy #219745103975
    Years
    hi haha im all good, yeah i just like playing them pretty normally. theyre really good for getting the mind off of bad things, and instread focusing on farming and training and in game battles and such

Years

Hello, Bradlet, and welcome to the forums!
    Generation 5 is one of my favourites too!
    What are your favourite pokémon from this generation ?

Years
    • She/her
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Dark types are one of my all favorite types. The other ones being ground and water types. Its very nice to meet you too

Years
    Add me as a friend on Pokémon Go! My trainer code is 7605 4522 7438
    :)

Hello, Toridatortoise, and welcome to the forums!
    I suggest you to ask this in the Spinoff & Mobile Games section, where it will get more views!

What is your team in Pokémon Go ? Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

does anyone still play pokemon usum

Hello, Blazegaming13, and welcome to the forums, you too!
    I am sure you will find a good number of people who play Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon in the Previous Generations section!

Who are your favourite pokémon in these games? Why don't you tell us more about yourself ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Hey guys, I'm salusche. Brand new to forum, found out you can emulate old games right off the phone from a friend at uni and I've kinda been obsessed ever since. Brings me back to a time before life, finances and study were even a worry of mine. As for pokemon I always loved the idea of the elite 4 taking 1 type of pokemon like dragon or fairy or whatever else and creating an annoying team from it centered around that 1 archetype. I've just played my first hack, blazed glazed, but if anyone has suggestions for other pokemon hack or even hacks in general I'd love to hear about it. Tschüss!

Years
    Hey guys, I'm salusche. Brand new to forum, found out you can emulate old games right off the phone from a friend at uni and I've kinda been obsessed ever since. Brings me back to a time before life, finances and study were even a worry of mine. As for pokemon I always loved the idea of the elite 4 taking 1 type of pokemon like dragon or fairy or whatever else and creating an annoying team from it centered around that 1 archetype. I've just played my first hack, blazed glazed, but if anyone has suggestions for other pokemon hack or even hacks in general I'd love to hear about it. Tschüss!

Hello, Salusche, and welcome to the forums!

A long time fan ? Great! What was your first Pokémon game ?
    I sure liked these Leagues too!
    You can find all about ROM hacks in the ROM Hacks Studio section, but don't hesitate to also check the fan games in the Games Showcase section! I can suggest some great ones to you if you want!

What was your team in Blazed Glazed ?

Back