• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Sorry if this was repeated I didn't read the whole thing but I was just wondering..How do you get a picture under your user name for the posts?

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • SRV

That is called an Avatar(or an AV)

you go to your user CP which is at the top left corner->Avatar settings*I think*->and then you can upload an avatar or get one from the gallery or use one from a link(I think you can uploadoO I haven't changed my Avatar in a while)

xD

thanks Shadowemperor for thinking that we're coolxD welcome to PC you guys

read the rules and never spam and don't double post(or DP)

*throws rep at both of you*

Syrus

Kanto Master
    Years
  • Hey dudes/dudettes! Names Syrus and interests are:Pokemon(duh) Dragonball Z, Legend Of Zelda, Super Mario stuff like that!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Hello i am very new just digned up like 5 seconds ago i dont know whats going on

Syrus

Kanto Master
    Years
  • Fatguy said:
    Hello i am very new just digned up like 5 seconds ago i dont know whats going on

Neither do I m8! I've only got one friend on here right now! :(

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • It isn't really that huge. o_O People just post a lot. You come from SPPf, which is bigger.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • Sppf's bigger?!?! I didn't know...

welcome to PC...I can't throw rep at you becuase I got De-reped for that...but welcome anyways...*gives a hug* there no one should De-Rep me for that. Read the RUles have fun, please don't spam or double post......and ACCTUALLY read the rules(some people said they have and breaks them anyways...)

ST-Chan

ELLE.

the uber dork
    Years
  • Not a n00b to forums, not a n00b to Pokemon. Just a newbie at this niche of the internet. Name's Elle, nice to meet you.

So I have a question.

What's the average age around here?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • There are ALOT of users here, and there are also alot of users, with ages ranging from 11-25. There are older users, but not quite as much. I'd have the say adverage... 13?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back