• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Double posting iiiis avoided here, so just watch out for that, Bloodmoon! However...

You shouldn't have asked me in the first place. And double posting is not allowed here. You should know this by now. Anyway I'm done talking to you.

You're not the first person to make this mistake; it'd be better to silently report posts from now on if there's any rule breaking, mmkay? ^^

Anywayyyy~ This is a place for smiles. Let's also keep things a little more civil around here, kay' gang?
    How is everyone's night so far? There's a blizzard here.. suddenly, so, I'm huddling up. Doesn't help when I caught a cold. :<

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    You're not the first person to make this mistake; it'd be better to silently report posts from now on if there's any rule breaking, mmkay? ^^

Anywayyyy~ This is a place for smiles. Let's also keep things a little more civil around here, kay' gang?
    How is everyone's night so far? There's a blizzard here.. suddenly, so, I'm huddling up. Doesn't help when I caught a cold. :<

The weather is decent but I have the flu unfortunately. Other than that my day has been good. A blizzard? I never experienced a blizzard before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hey guys, I'm Fakemon123! I've been developing a game for a while now, about three months, and have decided to see what PokeCommunity thinks about it so far! I am new to this forum, but I've been on others before, and I know that the fangame community is very welcoming. So, I guess I need five posts to add links, so my game will have a thread soon I guess... Since I'm new, is there anything major I should know about?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Welcome to PC and pleased to meet you. I'm not really into developing games but I'm interested in trying out yours when it's completed. I hope you enjoy your time here. See you around.

Years
    Hey guys, I'm Fakemon123! I've been developing a game for a while now, about three months, and have decided to see what PokeCommunity thinks about it so far! I am new to this forum, but I've been on others before, and I know that the fangame community is very welcoming. So, I guess I need five posts to add links, so my game will have a thread soon I guess... Since I'm new, is there anything major I should know about?
    Hey there, welcome!

We have such a wonderful community, and you'd fit in for sure! We do happen to have our own Game Development section to check out if you're making a game and perhaps want to share the progress of it :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help with the forum, feel free to drop me a message or any of our staff/members!

Years
    You know, if you're interested in documenting your Nuzlockes, you should consider checking out the Nuzlocke thread in the Challenges section. It's easily the most popular thread over there so it's not hard to miss.

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
    Years
    Hi everyone, sorry for late introduction.. i am absoluzion, just tried some hack roms from here and want more :D , now i got an inspiration to develop a game, but first i needs to look some resources and learn some stuffs... since i am newbie here, any recommendations where to start and something i should know?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. I like your username. Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time here.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Umm... Just to let you know... You're not allowed to make that many posts. It's against the rules here.

talonflame

Talonflame and Chill
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    hmmm feels like i kinda need a mentor seems pretty big here for a newbie on this forum... hahah

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Lol. You should be fine but if you do have questions ask one of the moderators here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back