• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • Oh, hey. This is a thing.

I just joined here today, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice? I've never been on a forum this large before. I'm not really sure what to... do.

Hi Dazel! Advice? Start looking around at what you're interested in, such as those links in your introductory thread I've given to you. Take initiative to say hi to people and make some friends! Post around, explore, and have fun. That's basically all there is to it. Go ahead and take it from here!

Haggerella

Captain Butts
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention that I exist again. Not that I really did the last time. But between now and december I pretty much need to constantly vent my pokemon feelz so, uh, sorry about future me~

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hey guys I'm new here and I don't know how to change my profile picture and signature..

I don't know how to do a signature I know, stupid me, I can tell you how to change your avatar pic.

Okay, go to your profile by clicking your name in the upper right part of the page, and proceed to the customize profile button, under your name on your profile page, and to the right. From there, click edit avatar on the left side of the page, and follow the instructions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    I don't know how to do a signature I know, stupid me, I can tell you how to change your avatar pic.

Okay, go to your profile by clicking your name in the upper right part of the page, and proceed to the customize profile button, under your name on your profile page, and to the right. From there, click edit avatar on the left side of the page, and follow the instructions.
    okay thanks! I found out how to make my signature too. now just looking at trying to find Pokemon Mirage of Tales for GBA 4ios

Magikarp22

The Karpenter
    Years
  • Heya guise, new here so I thought Id say hi. check out my poketube and sub up if you please! i post wifi battles there! I think you can get the link in my profile or if not my channel name is Magikarp22

Years
  • Heya guise, new here so I thought Id say hi. check out my poketube and sub up if you please! i post wifi battles there! I think you can get the link in my profile or if not my channel name is Magikarp22

Hi there Magikarp! If you want to promote your YouTube channel it's recommended you use your signature for that as it's the best place to advertise here without getting into trouble since advertising is heavily discouraged in threads.

But good luck on hopefully getting some subscribers, and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here on PC as well. Post around, have fun and also maybe make some new friends along the way and I'm sure will settle in with us well. Also, feel free to approach a staff member if you need any assistance!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    *I will make an intro thread later.* Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I am a fellow Pokemon player who likes to trade Mons whenever I can in the 6th Gen Pokemon X. I started off with a male Fenniken who I named "Travis Magic" and I aim to be a great Pokemon Trainer and a good person all around.

I will abide by all of the rules and to be fair and treat everybody as if they were me.

Oh and also have sympathy for the Pokemon species who could not be traded due to a mistake that the censors made back in the day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    *I will make an intro thread later.* Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I am a fellow Pokemon player who likes to trade Mons whenever I can in the 6th Gen Pokemon X. I started off with a male Fenniken who I named "Travis Magic" and I aim to be a great Pokemon Trainer and a good person all around.

I will abide by all of the rules and to be fair and treat everybody as if they were me.

Oh and also have sympathy for the Pokemon species who could not be traded due to a mistake that the censors made back in the day.

Hello, James Lee McKigney. I'm AFeralFurry, but you can call me Feral. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am.

Oh, and I'm new-ish too. Only got here a few days ago. The board's friendly, we don't bite. Welcome. :)

Years
  • *I will make an intro thread later.* Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I am a fellow Pokemon player who likes to trade Mons whenever I can in the 6th Gen Pokemon X. I started off with a male Fenniken who I named "Travis Magic" and I aim to be a great Pokemon Trainer and a good person all around.

Hi there James, welcome! I'm Hikamaru, but you can call me Nichole if ya want, or maybe just Hika or Nichy. Lots of nicknames I have, but I'll be fine with either.

And you should check out the Trade Corner board if you are interested in trading. There's all kinds of different shops there and there's also Quick Trade Threads for every kind of trade. Shinies, Legendaries, Items, or just normal Pokemon, you name it!

And nice to hear you plan to follow all the rules, that's the confidence I want to see. However if you are still in need of help you can always approach any staff members in the bold usernames, and don't worry they won't bite. As Feral said, PC is pretty much one of the friendliest forums you've ever been to.

Well, I guess I'll leave you to explore and most of all, have fun James! See you around.

- Hikamaru

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • *I will make an intro thread later.* Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I am a fellow Pokemon player who likes to trade Mons whenever I can in the 6th Gen Pokemon X. I started off with a male Fenniken who I named "Travis Magic" and I aim to be a great Pokemon Trainer and a good person all around.

Hello, James! A warm welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you on board! As for what you're interested in, you should definitely check out our Trade Corner as well as our Pokemon X & Y section. I'm sure you'll be able to find whatever you're looking for there. Be sure to check out the rest of the forums as well! If you ever need some guidance, our friendly staff will be here to help at all times. I wish you the best of times here at PC!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    hi from nz!

Hi I'm doing a challenge before smash 3ds comes out. No exp share no evolution and fennekin pikachu and squirtle only I came here to get a moveset. Thanks

Years
  • Hi Alchemist! The In-Game Team Help subforum would be your best bet for getting assistance on movesets and so on for your game team. Good luck - hope you get your answers soon! And of course, welcome to PC. :'))

Hope everyone else has been doing well. I'm starting a new job on the 23rd so that is exciting!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there! Welcome to PokéCommunity, and I hope you have an enjoyable stay with us all.

I have seen you around here and there, but unfortunately, we've yet to talk; hope that changes soon, and we get some chance to know and befriend each other!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back