• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey all i am goldy ,I just registered sometime ago and I love pokemon community's different forum about progressing pokemon hack,pokemon hacktools and this place where I can meet different pokefolks or pokenerds here.I am so excited to meet you guys.

hey skeve I am also new give me a message buddy when you are online

hey all check out Pelipper's Post Office! thread. Kind of fun to write letter to your favourite character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey all i am goldy ,I just registered sometime ago and I love pokemon community's different forum about progressing pokemon hack,pokemon hacktools and this place where I can meet different pokefolks or pokenerds here.I am so excited to meet you guys.

Hey Goldy, welcome to PC :D Glad to hear that you're enjoying the forum so far! We definitely do have a bustling hacking community and a lot of PokeFans here :D Hope you continue to enjoy everything (:

Just a word of advice - it's generally not permitted to double-post, so if you want to add more to a previous post, just hit the edit button.

See you around ^__^

Kumo Teto

regular ghost
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    So... Hello and hi! I'm me, and I guess I'll won't be very active or interesting around, buuut, let's. get. together!

Years
  • Hello, I am new to the site. I joined the site in order to get more involved with fellow Pokemon fans. I am also making a Pokemon hack right now, and I hope there are some people in the community who are knowledgeable about the subject of creating them. Nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Hello, I am new to the site. I joined the site in order to get more involved with fellow Pokemon fans. I am also making a Pokemon hack right now, and I hope there are some people in the community who are knowledgeable about the subject of creating them. Nice to meet you all!

Oh hey I recognize you from Tumblr... (this is oshyhikari btw)

Great to hear you finally joined us, Kay! I know you love Pokemon thanks to what I see on your blog but interesting to hear you're getting into ROM hacking, and PC is one of the largest online hacking communities so you picked a great place to learn.

Hope to continue seeing you around here (and of course still on Tumblr as always) and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk.

Years
  • Kinda surprising that I just signed up and someone already knows me from tumblr. I was not expecting that, nope.
    Anyway, I'll probably be around here for awhile because of the whole Pokemon hack thing. Gonna explore a bit and see what I can learn.

Years
    hey KayXClankForever welcome to PC I think you are enjoying your time around here. If you ever need help just message me.(P.S: yo,I am interested in making hack but it means a lot of work you know)

Years
  • hey KayXClankForever welcome to PC I think you are enjoying your time around here. If you ever need help just message me.(P.S: yo,I am interested in making hack but it means a lot of work you know)

Yeah, making hacks can be challenging. Mine is especially going to be a lot of work since I plan to add a new storyline, new Pokemon, gym leaders, ect.. I have a close friend that is helping me out with coming up with NPC sayings, trainer classes, and other stuff. But I am open to suggestions via PM or through a thread.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I joined because its a really friendly place to talk about Pokemon. I like how everyone is supportive and open here. It's great!

Byakk0

The Expert Mapper (In my dreams :\)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    Hi guys!! Its nice to meet you all,I joined PC because it seemed like a fun community.Although I don't watch the show often and I don't really play any of the games anymore,I'm still a fan of the franchise.I'll mostly be at the fan game threads since that is currently my object of interest.Even so,looking forward to chatting with you all!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • hello.. i just join to find some new cool rom hacks gba.

Hey dolplex, welcome to PC (: hope you enjoy it and find some cool hacks (and stick around in the rest of the community!)

I joined because its a really friendly place to talk about Pokemon. I like how everyone is supportive and open here. It's great!

Glad to hear you're enjoying everything so far, Otama :D

Hi guys!! Its nice to meet you all,I joined PC because it seemed like a fun community.Although I don't watch the show often and I don't really play any of the games anymore,I'm still a fan of the franchise.I'll mostly be at the fan game threads since that is currently my object of interest.Even so,looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hey Byakk, welcome! Ah there are definitely lots of aspects of Pokemon to enjoy, whether or not you still actively play the games. Looking forward to seeing you around ^__^

tetsutaigas

your regular overlord
    Years
  • Hi guys! I just joined and thought I'd say hello in here. :) I just felt like joining since I've been lurking here forever and I thought it was about time lol. Currently replaying ORAS actually. Still loads of fun!

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • Hey guys, I lurked the forums for a little bit and finally decided to join. I look forward to getting to know you all while I complete my pokedex and all that fun stuff. I'm about to restart on OR/AS though. The Pokemon Bank is a godsend, I remember back in the day when replaying the game meant losing 20+ hours of work.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi guys! I just joined and thought I'd say hello in here. :) I just felt like joining since I've been lurking here forever and I thought it was about time lol. Currently replaying ORAS actually. Still loads of fun!

Welcome to PC! Glad you finally decided to make an account. For some reason, I always find subsequent playthroughs more enjoyable then the first. Hope you enjoy yourself in this wonderful community!

Hey guys, I lurked the forums for a little bit and finally decided to join. I look forward to getting to know you all while I complete my pokedex and all that fun stuff. I'm about to restart on OR/AS though. The Pokemon Bank is a godsend, I remember back in the day when replaying the game meant losing 20+ hours of work.

Welcome to PC! I too remember the days where there was no PokeBank. It either meant trading multiple times or losing all your hard work. I'm always up for a chat if you fancy one 8]
    Enjoy yourself and I hope to see you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back