• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello,im new here ,just made this acc yesterday,its nice to see you guys

hi there guys and girls!!!I am new here and trying to make new friends anyone interested? (and sry my English is not good as u guys )

Hello there guys! Hopefully you guys are having a merry Christmas, so you picked a great time for you to join. There's so much to do so hopefully you plan to stick around, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    Hi, I'm Ethugias... I'm a bit shy to many people though, (BTW I don't know why) And I'm really looking forward to know more of you guys.. Hehe..

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Ethiugas you don't have to be shy. By the way welcome to the Poke community! Feel free to chat with other or ask a question. :->

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello to the new members of PC. I hope you guys have a great time here.

Years
    Hi, I'm Ethugias... I'm a bit shy to many people though, (BTW I don't know why) And I'm really looking forward to know more of you guys.. Hehe..

I feel shy as well, so at least you know you're not on your own here. And I admit you have an awesome username as well, so feel proud of that. How are you enjoying things yourself Ethugias? Regardless of what you've been doing I hope you had a great festive season and I'll be sure to catch you around PC.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Greetings to the new members of PokéCommunity. I hope you guys enjoy your time here. If you're ever looking for someone to chat with about Pokémon or whatever you're more than welcome to leave a message on my profile. I'll try to respond back to you as soon as I can. See you guys around.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Hello im new, obviously haha just got o.r. and wanted to start competetivly breeding now that i passed the game saw this site n seemed interesting

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    Darn, it's already past midnight and now it's not Christmas anymore. Wanted to join then!

Anyway, hi. I'm mostly a ROM hacker and have been lurking here for years.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    How long have you been into ROM Hacking?
    Are you working on anything at the moment?
    Do you have a specialty (mapping, scripting, ASM, spriting, etc) ?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello to the new members. Nice to make your aquaintance.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Hi everyone, I'm not new and I'd tried to get active in this community. This forum is so big, I feel lost in the shuffle :S . I'm trying again now and I hope I could meet new people here!

Personally, I like to draw though I don't think I'm good at all. I drew my own avatar and I'd love to take requests if anyone would like that :) . I always want to get some practice, I used to do some pixel art too back in the day.

Other things I'm interested in are web development and game development. I don't think of myself as experts but I know a thing or two about linux administration and some coding (HTML5/CSS, jQuery, PHP mostly). I got RPG Maker MV recently as well, and I'd love to get involved in a game development here or ROM Hacking. I'm mostly good at asset creation, but I know a thing or two about the code stuff too.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone, I'm not new and I'd tried to get active in this community. This forum is so big, I feel lost in the shuffle :S . I'm trying again now and I hope I could meet new people here!

Personally, I like to draw though I don't think I'm good at all. I drew my own avatar and I'd love to take requests if anyone would like that :) . I always want to get some practice, I used to do some pixel art too back in the day.

Other things I'm interested in are web development and game development. I don't think of myself as experts but I know a thing or two about linux administration and some coding (HTML5/CSS, jQuery, PHP mostly). I got RPG Maker MV recently as well, and I'd love to get involved in a game development here or ROM Hacking. I'm mostly good at asset creation, but I know a thing or two about the code stuff too.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!
    Wow, your account is from even before I joined. Welcome back, Rune! It can be overwhelming, this place yeah... But maybe the trick is to find a section or two that you enjoy and mostly post there until you feel comfortable? And then you can try to venture into other areas too, rather than trying to master it all at once :)

I'm hanging around the roleplay section (some ways down the index page) and there are a lot of people there who love to have their original characters drawn by artists! You could surely get some customers there :3 not by getting paid though, trading services/goods for money is not allowed on PC haha. But if you just want to draw a bit and get help with ideas, there's a sure place!

I have a few friends who are making their own games here. Some could probably appreciate a bit of help, I'm not sure how bit their projects are haha. But I wish you good luck with that :3

If you just want somebody to show you the ropes of the forums (again lol) or message with, send me a VM~ see you around (I hope!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    How long have you been into ROM Hacking?
    Are you working on anything at the moment?
    Do you have a specialty (mapping, scripting, ASM, spriting, etc) ?

• I've been messing around with it since... 2006? I was 12 back then. I remember being here before (under a different account) and submitting a terrible hack that changed Pallet Town into a sandstorm and it was promptly removed. Anyway, I got serious into hacking around 2012, but I was never confident enough in my work to release anything until now.
    • Yep, I just released a sideshow hack called Red and Blue DX.
    • Primarily scripting, I know Z80 ASM enough to have edited the Red and Blue disassembly after an insane amount of time getting adjusted. I'm good enough when it comes to sprite recolors... everything else, I'm terrible at involving graphics.

Years
    Hello, I am the Master of Memes. I am a die-hard Poke'mon fan. I maybe reckless at times, but I do my best to make myself a good friend. I am a Poke'mon theorist, and my favorite Poke'mon is Noivern

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back