• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I'm a night person, not by choice, but just because even when I try and get back into regular habits, I always go back to staying up all night and sleeping all day. I actually really dislike this, because everything happens during the day, especially with my friends and family. So when I am awake and doing my thing at night, everyone is either asleep or busy. Or too tired. Most places are closed, anyway. So the night life is very lonely, even if it is freeing. I would much rather be a daytime person so I try and stay up during the day, although sometimes my body won't let me. That and I hate the sun.

Random Man2

Banned
    Years
    I am overall more active during the night than during the day. I also like the night more than the day overall, due to the former's calmer and more peaceful nature.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a little of both now. I'm awake until 12-1 am and then I wake up at 6 am. Then I go back to bed at 7:30 and sleep until 9-10 am. My body can't decide whether it wants to be a night owl or an early bird...I just want to do both. xD

Years
    I'm a night person. I'm a lot happier at night as well. It's when I have more motivation, belief etc. I'm not sure how that works but oh well!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I don't even know anymore, my sleep schedule is so ****ed.

Probably leaning more towards day, though, since I'm trying to fix my night schedule. I have to wake up SO early, though. ;~;

Years
    /hoot

Definitely a night person here. Always have been for some reason - I actually find that night time is one of the most calming times of the day for me, also the time when I actually have the most drive to do anything.

Even at times when I've had to shift my sleeping schedule so that I had to become more of a day person, I always ended up trying to stay up as late at night as possible without regretting it. I know I drove my mom nuts years ago because of that. "You should become more of a morning person!" Yeah no, not happening at all, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm definitely more of a day person--the night just isn't for me. I get to see the sun shine during the day, which never fails to lift my mood up. You're also able to do a lot of outdoor activities during the day that you simply can't during nighttime, such as going to the park for a walk, hanging out with friends, or playing with your pets. Well, you can do these things during the night actually, but where we live, it's pretty dangerous to stay outside when it is nighttime. d:

My most favorite part of the day would have to be the afternoons, since that's when I get to go home from college (or my workplace, if I'm working that day) and relax. The mornings are my least favorite, as it can get a little annoying to be forced to wake up until you're completely finished with your sleep. Plus, mornings are usually the time when you feel most lazy, which constantly makes you want to consume caffeine in order to keep yourself energized. Caffeine have a tendency to open you up towards osteoporosis, cancer, and a variety of heart-related diseases. If you take too much of them into your body, you're going to cause some major damage to your health.

Last edited:

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
    I love .... both. I live in both. I have what is best described as a random sleep schedule, but I really have no preference. Though, in Seattle, I tend to be more active in the daytime during the winter because I don't like the cold much.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I'm a night owl, but I like the day as well. The day draws me because there are lots of daytime activities to be done, but the night is very calming and quiet, something I like. I also tend to go to bed late - very rarely will you see me go to bed before 11 pm unless I'm too tired or am sick. I also tend to get things done at night then in the day, but really, it depends.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I love daytime and sunlight. Cloudy, dark days make me depressed, and winters with short days and long nights also gets me down. I often stay up late at night, but bright mornings and long sunny days are still what I like best.

Years
    I'm a morning person. It's when I have the most energy. Unless I didn't get a good's night sleep, in which case I prefer the afternoon. Night is the most beautiful time, but I often don't have enough energy to enjoy it.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    Unlike many others I know, I actually sleep during the night!
    But that's because I wake up at 3 in the morning to train, I don't go back to sleep my day begins then and there. So by the time it becomes dark again, I'll be really tired.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I've been calling myself a day person lately, but in all truth I really do seem to be nocturnal.
    Always up late, feel somewhat comforted by the silence of night... I enjoy the stars and moon.. how it's less warm and sometimes very cold..

It's a nice feeling all around, actually.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Nocturnal, like my inner weasel or inner cat inside me.

I rarely stay awake in the morning to day, I feel slight sleepy in the afternoon [so I take a nap at times] - I can't sleep at night.

Years
    Unlike 90% of the people in this thread, I'm more of a daytime person. Besides things like Christmas and New Year parties, I rarely stay up late. Plus I like to get up early; I'm not really one to stay in bed if I have a choice.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I like the night a lot, during the week its quiet and calm, nice if you want to think about stuff by yourself. During the weekends its loud, full of people and energetic, i love to go out and have fun and go partying. I like to stay u til late and sleep until the afternoon on the days that i can.

Back