• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo 3DS Revealed!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yes, just recently Nintendo released an image of the Nintendo 3DS:

Nintendo 3DS (Blue)

Nintendo 3DS Revealed!

Nintendo 3DS (Red)

Nintendo 3DS Revealed!

Nintendo 3DS (Grey)

Nintendo 3DS Revealed!

So, what do you think of this?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Moving to Other Games. This section is only for Pokemon games, not just consoles and whatnot.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm liking the control layout. Right now I can't think of anything really bad to say about it, so there you go.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    There is going to be an Ocarina of Time remake on it
    Nintendo 3DS Revealed!
    Nintendo 3DS Revealed!

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Ocarina of Time Remake
    Star Fox 64 Remake
    Street Fighter 4 Remake
    Snake Eater Remake
    Paper Mario
    Whole bunch of other awesome games
    Dang it, Nintendo. Quit being so wonderful. I ain't made of money.
    Also, Nintendo won E3.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Ocarina of Time Remake
    Star Fox 64 Remake
    Street Fighter 4 Remake
    Snake Eater Remake
    Paper Mario
    Also, Nintendo won E3.

Heh, can I get an "Amen"?

Still sad to see no Black and White news. The Black 3DS is my favorite. Hopefully, it's matte instead of glossy.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    ooh, do i see an analog pad? that could be interesting. never seen one of those on a Nintendo handheld before... or at least, i havent. i like the red one~ but then, i like me electronics red. i hope its glossy~

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I am reserving myself a red 3DS the moment they hit the stores. I think they said at the Conference late 2010? That basically means Christmas. Happy Christmas to me!

But yeah, I'm a little peeved they didn't show more of the physical console at the Conference for people who were live-streaming, but it looked nicely-built, compact, and sturdy. I can't wait to hear more details about its games...Kid Icarus looks brilliant, as do Mario Kart and Nintendogs & Cats, but I'm in the market for some RPG's. O:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    There's something I really don't like about it. The assymmetry normally isn't a problem, but I'm bothered by how the top screen dwarves the touch screen. They also could've made it easier to grasp, but I'm not complaining that much since it wasn't particularly hard to grasp in the first place. The analog stick should be better than the PSP hopefully. It looks dull otherwise, but let's hope it won't be the next virtual boy.

Ocarina of Time Remake
    Star Fox 64 Remake
    Street Fighter 4 Remake
    Snake Eater Remake
    Paper Mario
    Also, Nintendo won E3.

Lol, if remakes and Mario are all it takes too woo you, then Nintendo basically won every E3 conference since those are the only good things they're coming out with these days.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    There's something I really don't like about it. The assymmetry normally isn't a problem, but I'm bothered by how the top screen dwarves the touch screen. The analog stick should be better than the PSP hopefully. It looks dull otherwise, but let's hope it won't be the next virtual boy.

The asymmetry sort-of bothers me too now that I study the pictures, but I wonder if you just get used to it whilst playing?

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Well I have to get it now, because Paper Mario is in my top three game series. It'll be worth it. I wasn't planning before, but now, I feel obligated because of that one game.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I'm really interested in the new Kid Icarus game. Its about time that series got some attention. The 3DS is already getting a solid line-up.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    There's something I really don't like about it.

It's made by Nintendo. That's your problem, right?

I want the new Nintendogs game and Paper Mario as well because Paper Mario has always been like a pop-up book so it would be good in 3D. I don't think that Kid Icarus looks very good though I saw the trailer and it is nothing like the original Kid Icarus.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's made by Nintendo. That's your problem, right?

I want the new Nintendogs game and Paper Mario as well because Paper Mario has always been like a pop-up book so it would be good in 3D. I don't think that Kid Icarus looks very good though I saw the trailer and it is nothing like the original Kid Icarus.

The original Kid Icarus looked like this.

Spoiler:

I doubt anyone would approve of that. ;] And they were using Pit's Brawl design. It looks good on him. "Eager" describes it fairly well. As far as actual gameplay goes, my only worry is that it'll end up playing kinda like that one Star Fox.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I doubt anyone would approve of that. ;] And they were using Pit's Brawl design. It looks good on him. "Eager" describes it fairly well. As far as actual gameplay goes, my only worry is that it'll end up playing kinda like that one Star Fox.

Okay I think it looks fun but it's like a completely different type of game to the original. I think it's good that they brought the series back though. Maybe they brought it back because a lot of people found out about Kid Icarus because of Super Smash Bros. That's how I found out about it, and then I downloaded it on the Virtual Console!

Back