• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No longer a merchant

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    A simple question: Xbox, PC, Or PlayStation? Any favorite games on said system(s)?

Probably Playstation. I don't play PC since I can't even run minecraft on my current laptop and then I don't really like the xbox exclusives. Top 10 favorite Playstation games would have to be Final Fantasy X, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Digimon World, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Final Fantasy XII, Sim theme park, The Last of Us, Bloodborne, Shadow Of The Colossus and Kingdom Hearts.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If you given a chance to marry an anime character, who would it be? 8)

Never really thought of anime characters in that way haha. But I guess if I had to choose...
    Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Say a friend cooks you a meal, and it turns out to be pancakes and tartar sauce ... what's your reaction?

Are you a smooth or crunchy peanut butter fan? Do you even like peanut butter?

How many times have you considered going Vegan, if at all?

Were you baptized? How strongly do you feel about religion?

Favorite Pokemon move and why.​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Say a friend cooks you a meal, and it turns out to be pancakes and tartar sauce ... what's your reaction?

Are you a smooth or crunchy peanut butter fan? Do you even like peanut butter?

How many times have you considered going Vegan, if at all?

Were you baptized? How strongly do you feel about religion?

Favorite Pokemon move and why.​

I just stare at them and shake my head. And then I take a bite and throw up.

Smooth Peanut Butter. Crunchy lovers are weird. Smooth pb with some nutella is mmmm.

Never considered going vegan. I like meat too much.

I was not baptized. I'm agnostic but lean towards christianity but don't really care too much for religious stuff.

Favorite pokemon would be either Feraligatr or Tyranitar. Feraligatr was the first starter I chose in GSC so I grew to love it the fastest and then after pokemon 4ever T-tar was just so cool in my mind but I could never catch it because my luck sucks.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

I prefer motorcycles and other like things. Bike riding is nice but I wouldn't exactly do it for fun. Horses are uncomfortable and I hate driving cars.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    If I sponsored you a flight to anywhere in the world, would you accept it? If yes, where?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question: Where did your username originate from?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alvey mate. What are your least favorite Homestuck characters?

Also, that player who prototyped himself in Astra Story, will he return and meet us later on? Pls give spoiler :]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Alvey mate. What are your least favorite Homestuck characters?

Also, that player who prototyped himself in Astra Story, will he return and meet us later on? Pls give spoiler :]

From the humans I don't really care for Jane or Jake. From the trolls I can't stand Eridan. Never could stand him. It's so hard to read through even a single thing that he says without wanting to punch him in the face.

And it's a possibility. I mean, there is a flower about to bloom ;)

Question: Where did your username originate from?

There's this metal band that I really like named Aeternam. And aeternum is latin for forever. So I just kinda went with it.

Back