• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No longer a merchant

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Well, most people just call me Alvey, or you can call me O'aka. I'll be 19 in February and I live in Central Indiana. I'm getting set to go to Ivy Tech for hopefully only a semester so I can go to an actual college.

I like pretty much all genres of music but my favorites are metal (all sub-genres), Rock (again all sub-genres), Hip-Hop, and Country, basically anything as long as it isn't bluegrass. I watch basically whatever is on tv, whatever's popular, Adventure Time, what my dad has recorded, or I watch anime.

In my spare time I try to work out, although lately it's been a hassle since I'm broke and I don't have a gym membership anymore. And I like to play pokemon games sometimes, card games, rpg's, normal stuff.

If you ever have anything you want to talk about you can always pm me and we can talk if you'd like. I won't bite. So yea, that's a little about me. If you want to know something more or get to know me you can send me a PM, friend request, or post here; whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    COUNTRY FAN AHOY. What are some of your favorite country artists?

What is one thing you like to change about yourself, and why?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I like Jason Aldean, Josh Turner, Tim Mcgraw, Willie Nelson, Lady Antebellum.

Uhhhh pretty much everything haha. I really don't like the person that I am now, I don't have a great personality or body or anything so like pretty much any change is welcomed so long as it's not for the worse.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Either Goku (of course), Zaraki kenpachi, Alucard, Sebastian Michaelis, Edward Elric, or Shizuo Heiwajima.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I know how you feel about being socially awkward and whatever. D: Anyway, I don't usually post in the membership things but...

What kind of anime do you like? :O

I like all kinds of anime, I usually end up watching the more action packed and bloody anime but I can watch the romance and alien animes. I don't usually like to watch racing based animes but I got into IGPX when it was on toonami so I'm sure I could eventually get into some more. My goal is to watch all the anime. So on that note if you have any you'd like to suggest just go ahead and toss them out ;)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I like all kinds of anime, I usually end up watching the more action packed and bloody anime but I can watch the romance and alien animes. I don't usually like to watch racing based animes but I got into IGPX when it was on toonami so I'm sure I could eventually get into some more. My goal is to watch all the anime. So on that note if you have any you'd like to suggest just go ahead and toss them out ;)

How about Code Geass and THe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? :D I don't know a lot of action or bloody ones. ._. I stay away from those. There is Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood (I believe that's based on the manga).

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    How about Code Geass and THe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? :D I don't know a lot of action or bloody ones. ._. I stay away from those. There is Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood (I believe that's based on the manga).

I have Code Geass bookmarked on all of my laptops for the day when I finally get around to watching it. I've watched both of the FMA and liked the first one the most. I have not seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which is weird to say because I have either watched every anime or have it bookmarked.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I think it's been long enough that I can bump this one more time without feeling like a disgusting human centipede.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'll give you a few questions! If you were to suggest me three soundtracks to listen to, which ones would they be? And what would you rate as your three favourite video games not counting Pokémon?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Let's see let's see....

Three soundtracks would be the Final Fantasy X OST, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask OST, and the Shadow of the Colossus OST.

Top three favorite games is a little bit harder.

1. The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
    One of the first games I can remember playing multiple times and actually enjoying. Servbots are just adorable.

2. Digimon Digital Card Battle
    I'm not the biggest fan of playing card games without actually playing the card game with the cards in hand, but this one is just great. Another game that I have always liked and have played hundreds of times.

3. Final Fantasy X
    The game that originally got me into Final Fantasy and inherently my favorite of the series. It had so many great things going for it, I always recommend it to people that haven't played it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Well, Friday was the last day of me living in the house I grew up in for 13 years, so I've been pretty down in the dumps as of late. My ex keeps messaging me saying all kinds of lovey dovey things followed by sexual advances followed by why don't you love me and then talking about suicide and going back to the mental hospital that "I put her in." I haven't been paid yet, I worked at Toys R Us for about a month and a half and then when I still hadn't been paid I told them I wasn't going to work until they paid me, they continued to schedule me and have since fired me for not showing up to work, and now almost a month later and still no money in my account so I'm pretty aggravated. High school continues to hold my diploma for bs reasons and every time I go in or any time I call them the person I need to talk to "isn't there." So I'm just going to start working on a GED because I just can't with them anymore. But during all of this time, I've been able to finish a bunch of my video games which I either hadn't ever played or just never finished, so I'm happy about that. Life is life, gotta start making a list of those New Years resolutions that I probably won't end up keeping.

Back