• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that we're men.. We have Facial Hair.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    I had a mustache since I was 14 although my mother hated it and made me shave it then I grew it back at 17. I've always wanted a beard, but it doesn't grow thick and is patchy aside from my sideburns.

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • I've been shaving since I was in 5th grade and have pretty much had facial hair since then. I normally have a pretty tame beard (2nd attached photo), but during this past no-shave November, a friend/co-worker and I bet $20 to see who would have the more impressive beard by the end of the month (1st attached photo). I won, of course :D

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • I usually have full beardstacheburns, but I shave for holidays and such or when I randomly feel like it. It's usually back to it's former glory in less than a week. I've actually recently shaved for an academic event.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I used to shave regularly, since I find facial hair uncomfortable, but my eczema got pretty severe recently (winter) and now I'm kinda afraid to shave because of that.

I look good with facial hair though, fortunately. lol And it hides some rather unsightly allergies.

Years
  • I am incredibly disappointed with the growth of my facial hair. If it only grew properly and not only alittle bit under my chin I bet I'd look great. BUT NO, ZZ' GOTTA GROW LIKE IN A DUMB WAY. THAT'S GREAT.

The day I actually get proper facial hair, I will feel the manliest.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I loathe facial hair. I look like a pedo with it. I shave religiously. What sucks about that is that my hair grows back at ridiculous speeds, to the point where I can literally feel hair two hours after I've finished shaving. It makes me so mad.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Betty, the only women I have ever seen pull a mustache off was Tina Fey, but for some reason, I feel inclined to agree with you. . .

I shave myself bare.
    mr-bean-i-know-what-you-mean.jpg

Anyway, I keep myself clean-shaven, generally.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • I honestly find it discomforting to have. I haven't had much grown, but it still worries me to no end. Also, not like I need something else to exacerbate my ugliness. >_>

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Betty, the only women I have ever seen pull a mustache off was Tina Fey, but for some reason, I feel inclined to agree with you. . .

mr-bean-i-know-what-you-mean.jpg

Anyway, I keep myself clean-shaven, generally.
    Okay, so maybe I could have phrased that a little better D; Funny, though, I've been to lazy to shave for the last few days, so I've got like a very pathetic 5 o'clock shadow setting in. Looks terrible, but it tickles. ;3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Because I'm lazy, I'll go a week or two without shaving, but I make it a point of keeping my goatee...because without it to elongated my face, I look fat. XD

Years
  • I've been able to grow a beard for a few years now (I think since I was 15, I'm almost 20 now...)

I'm not sure what I like best on myself. I do like the look of a full beard, and I've done a few different things with it, too. I also like the look (and feel... ^_^) of a clean shaven face, too.

Regardless of beard or not, I do have to shave my neck beard. An absolute pain (itchy :(), and I'm not a big fan of me and a neck beard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I am thinking of getting all mine lasered all off. The cost of getting that done, while expensive, is nothing compared to constantly having to buy razors and shaving cream to get rid of it. I could have bought a car with the amount I've spent on that stuff!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Gah, I hate shaving facial hair. I've been shaving sine I was in 7th. grade.

I normally grow a beard and sometimes a stache out in a week, then shave it before I have to go to work.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I have had a goatee since I was 15 but it has always seem to be very light, not so thick and not so long. It's not peach fuzz. It's like in between and it hasn't changed from that at all yet other than maybe getting a little dark and times between shaving going shorter. If i shave it fully off it will be grown back to the same point within 3-5 days. I would think that at my age going on 20 I would have a full goatee but it just ain't growing out anymore its like after I shave it, it grows to a point and stops...

Back