• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I kinda like it when the pokemon flee because it makes it more of a challenge to capture them while also making it an accomplishment once you do get them... Wow I sound like such a loser...

It gets really annoying sometimes though(and yes i did just contradict myself)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Apparantly it's not the Crystal storyline. The three dogs will all roam as usual, Eusine has a different role to play this time.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    hopefully they give each dog a side plot (i know asking for to much but a man can dream) i also hope they arent runners and there like the regis! its easier to get the right nature i want.

as for eusine im hoping we get to try the double battle system with him ^^ it would be great but i have a feeling he will just be a lugia/ho-oh/dogs chaser anyways jus cnt wait for all six pages of coro coro

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Wait, will the rest of this months Coro Coro scans be revealed next week or in a few days?

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    WTF!!!! NOOOO they're bringing in Crystal junk into this remake? Have you all heard of what I think about Crystal?
    Spoiler:

As a Gold and Silver remake, there should be no Crystal garbage polluting this classic series, NONE. If they so desperately want Crystal stuff in, they might as well make a Crystal remake. Like what the hell, why are they changing the classic storyline and stuff, FR/LG's story wasn't affected by Pokemon Yellow things, was it? It was a remake of RED and BLUE (green w/e) the two originals. So this should be a remake of the two originals, not a remake of Crystal!

And people say the Kimono Girls have a deeper plot now and you encounter them more.... that has to be the biggest load of dry steaming constipated crap I've ever heard. The reason all of us REMEMBER the Kimono Girls is because they were unique, there was just one house in the game with these 5 trainers who had Eevee Evolutions, it made it so unique. Now their charm will be gone cause they're going to be humping you during the story, why? That makes it less unique, it was cool cause you just met them that one time then moved on, it made you remember it.

Way to go Game Freak -_-

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    WTF!!!! NOOOO they're bringing in Crystal junk into this remake? Have you all heard of what I think about Crystal?
    Spoiler:

As a Gold and Silver remake, there should be no Crystal garbage polluting this classic series, NONE. If they so desperately want Crystal stuff in, they might as well make a Crystal remake. Like what the hell, why are they changing the classic storyline and stuff, FR/LG's story wasn't affected by Pokemon Yellow things, was it? It was a remake of RED and BLUE (green w/e) the two originals. So this should be a remake of the two originals, not a remake of Crystal!

And people say the Kimono Girls have a deeper plot now and you encounter them more.... that has to be the biggest load of dry steaming constipated crap I've ever heard. The reason all of us REMEMBER the Kimono Girls is because they were unique, there was just one house in the game with these 5 trainers who had Eevee Evolutions, it made it so unique. Now their charm will be gone cause they're going to be humping you during the story, why? That makes it less unique, it was cool cause you just met them that one time then moved on, it made you remember it.

Way to go Game Freak -_-

I'm just loving your optimism on the matter

Aahahahahahahahahahha your're hilarious though XD

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Spoiler:

Way to go Game Freak -_-

I think you deserve the "Worst poster ever" award.

Years
    • Seen today
    Second, Eusine is unnecessary in HeartGold&SoulSilver he belongs to Crystal. I haven't playes Crystal so much because I didn't like Crystal's pokémon sprites and animations because I had already completed Gold two or three times and it's way better than Crystal! (Sorry, if you like Crystal this is my opinion.)
    Considering that Crystal was everything that Gold and Silver were and more, with an improved storyline and more to do, I'd have to say that your opinion is wrong.

Now, with this news of Eusine, I demand that Soul be removed and Crystal returned to her rightful place as the female character in these games.

Years
    Considering that Crystal was everything that Gold and Silver were and more, with an improved storyline and more to do, I'd have to say that your opinion is wrong.

Now, with this news of Eusine, I demand that Soul be removed and Crystal returned to her rightful place as the female character in these games.

I knew this would happen! I knew it before I read this! I can see why Eggie Poo Poo is so upset about this now. Now, Kris fans are going to beg for their precious Kris to return all because Crystal events will happen in this game. I'm not trying to be mean, but can't you all just pretend that Kris dyed her hair or something? That's what I did once I saw the overworlds. (You can do that in Animal Crossing. Why not Pokemon?)

I'm happy to see Eusine, but now I have no excuse to tell Kris fans to make them less upset. Why Game Freak? Why? :pink_frown: :pink_cry:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Shall be editing first post tonight as stuff comes through.

For now, enjoy this:

Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

https://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org222009.jpg

Eusine is back, yo.

Other info - there are 9 minigames in HG/SS, one which is a racing game, used via the stylus. The Arceus - Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event have the Pokemon come with the moves Metal Burst/Hydro Pump/Shadow Sneak respectively. The Red Gyarados appears at level 30, and Lugia/Ho-oh in SS/HG respectively at level 45 (currently unknown what level the other appears at).

A summery of what the 6 pages are to hold (one page unknown, we only have one page thus far - anything not here currently in doubt):
    Spoiler:

Strong Rumours - Lati@s are in (roaming?) at level 30, Mewtwo is also reportedly in HG/SS (level unknown), Battle Frontier is in.

IMPORTANT:[/B] Some of this info may be disproven though - there are 'conflicting reports', so rely on the actual scans only for now, or what gets updated as 'confirmed' info.

Yay Eusine

AH HAH!!!

I knew Eusine would be in the game!!!

Now all you ppl who said he wasn't can eat me!

I told ya! XD

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012

LOL BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It's depressing how people can see one little thing and instantly start making demands that X and X should be done to "make it better" because "that's how it's supposed to be" or blah blah "rightful place"

Years
    (Thanks for quoting the art. Now I don't have to go back so many pages.)

I really like the new Sugimori art of the legendary beasts. They look a lot more muscular now (Especially Suicune) and they look more powerful than before. I also like the changes made to Eusine's outfit. He looks more handsome now. I like the new look of the interior of the Burned tower.

Has anyone else noticed the artwork of the new girl above Raikou's head? She looks like she's holding a steering wheel. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Why does Eusine look so much like a magician?

Years
    Why does Eusine look so much like a magician?

Because he's a Mysticalman who lives in a city that has a dance theater. Maybe he does magic shows on the Kimono Girls' day off? (I like Eusine's new look. He's so cute! <3)

Is it just me or does it seem like the 3 dogs gained some weight? It's not a bad thing. I think they look better now and more muscular/powerful.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hiroshi Sotomura, we all know you that have all the HQ scans!
    Post them NAO.
    Lol, I'm joking.

But, yaminokame said, that the scans are in the mixi website. But it is actually impossible to register if you're not from Japan.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Hiroshi Sotomura, we all know you that have all the HQ scans!
    Post them NAO.
    Lol, I'm joking.

But, yaminokame said, that the scans are in the mixi website. But it is actually impossible to register if you're not from Japan.

damn japaneese they are a step ahead once again... well... they do make the games and when or where can we see all six pages?

Back