• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Some stuff I noticed
    -The ItemFinder, Pokegear, And something else have 3 tabs on the side of the menu
    -The gear has 4 tabs like the original.
    -Kanto Confirmed fully.
    -Apricorn's behind Kurts?
    -Azalea Gym is a giant spinarak ariados web thing puzzle
    - The mart seems darker in violet like uh violet. Confirmed marts being different?
    - Giant chansey still goldenrod gym?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Serebii.net apparently confirmed that Lati@s and Metwo are indeed in the game from CoroCoro scans. I'm glad Mewtwo is in the game, I was really hoping for it.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Oops, misread it. Well, I'm disappointed now. Was really hoping I could catch a legit Mewtwo in these games.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It is now possible to register 2 key items, as well as your running shoes, which all can be accessed by the touch screen menu. It also mentions that your mum still acts as a bank.
    2 KEY ITEMS. 2! I am so hyped I can just die down and comeback to play this only.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh my god..look. The map. It branches off into the east. Like the originals. Which had Kanto. That is all. Now then
    Scan 1-Man oh man its detailed or what! Also for battle tower enthusiasts(or beachie) it looks like its in. Also two key items! And the running shoes are there!
    Scan 2- Pokethlon looks great.
    Scan 3- Pokewalker meh.
    Scan 4-Goldenrod is now a maze. And the Chansey shaped gym looks like it returned...or not.
    Scan 5- OOO dogs!
    Scan 6- Lugia is so awesome it hurts.
    Scan 7- On top of the tower all covered in gold I caught me dear ho-oh all covered in sweat!
    Scan 8- Meh sprite.
    Scan 9- Roar Entei Roar!
    Scan 10- Kimono Girl quests are awesome.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Hurrah for the clearer pictures. Stuff worth uploading now!

Minor info here - you can select two key items now (e.g. bike and VS Seeker), and also your Mum acts as a bank again. Yay.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hurrah for the clearer pictures. Stuff worth uploading now!

Minor info here - you can select two key items now (e.g. bike and VS Seeker), and also your Mum acts as a bank again. Yay.
    VS seeker not so much. Gear has phone phone means calling calling means trainers complaining about losing to Magikarps. YAY!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    VS seeker not so much. Gear has phone phone means calling calling means trainers complaining about losing to Magikarps. YAY!
    Eh, was just an example for the sake of explanation. (And who knows, maybe the phone function changes into just for people to talk, offer to give you items ala Crystal and so forth, or is only for certain trainers while the VS Seeker are for the rest? Not too likely but possible).

BUT ANYWAYS. All new pictures from file.de posted within the spoiler, because... I can. =P (And in a moment, the first post and the info thread).
    Spoiler:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It looks like The gyms are all the same colored dammit. Also why does the clock in the gear have a wifi symbol? And Lugia is awesome but the entry is not and vice versea for ho-oh. Also goldenrod gym being a clefairy still is a plus y/y?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Lugia's OW and Battle sprites looks very good! They are lovely! Entei's battle sprite looks okay I guess. Can't say much about Ho-Oh.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah! I mean, I have never liked Ho-Oh in any game. I really don't know why I don't like him...

Back