• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • I don't now who Eusine is since I've never played Crystal, is he really that interesting? Well, it's cool that we'll see the Kimino girls more, I suppose. I like the new legendary dog's art, I've always loved Suicune.
    He's like morty but smexier. And not to mention he had the best theme in crystal. And he has a nack for stalking Suicune. lets just say he is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    isnt the stylus that thing from pokemon ranger :P, well it seems alot of minigames, nice i like, i really still expect mewtwo,mew and dioxys to be available since alot of legendaries have been included that are really hard to obtain normally, so these are maybe the some of the hardest to obtain, so i highly expect them to appear in this game, event or not.
    Stylus is actualy the stick you get with your DS for touch screen.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • First, I like dogs art, they are as good as they should be.

Second, Eusine is unnecessary in HeartGold&SoulSilver he belongs to Crystal. I haven't playes Crystal so much because I didn't like Crystal's pokémon sprites and animations because I had already completed Gold two or three times and it's way better than Crystal! (Sorry, if you like Crystal this is my opinion.)

Third, this is still very good looking game and I want it as soon as possible!!!

Fourth, I want see other pages too! :D

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Eustine& The 3 Dogs XD

now that eustine has been revealed to be in the games do you think suicines story is gonna be there? or will the story be slighty altered to feature all 3 cat-looking dogs ^_^ ?
    and do you think theyll roam the way they used to or will the do a regi-fairy version and put them in certain locations?
    wat do yall think?

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Suicune will be catchable without following it and yeah what Todoroki Is said too. I think.

Ging

Fiendishly Observant.
    Years
  • I find it odd that Eusine is back but there is no Kris as a supportive character role? Ehh... Nintendo, come on now... o_o

Red Gyarados sounds good to me. The lower the level, the more I can get out of it. Mewtwo should be elsewhere, not in Cerulean Cave this time.

And I hope those Kimono girls aren't running into me like the Platinum rival every eight seconds! That would be redundant as all.

Also, why are people whining about too many legendaries? You can't recieve them in any other game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Aw I hope the kimono girls arent like the partner trainers in Sinnoh, I was really looking forward to new original partner characters being in Johto, but the kimono girls all basically look the same and have the same kind of pokemon...yawn...

Other than that Im excited to see what else comes out!

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    i m definitely sure that in Heart gold u wont need 3 dogs to get a lvl45 Ho-oh, maybe for soulsilver, but still i dont think its going to be harder to obtain the second legendary in one of the games as it will be harder for soulsilver owners to get ho-oh that it is for heartgold owners to get Lugia, so i think suicune will be catchable in tin tower, but it wont really effect the way u get lugia and ho-oh in either of the two versions.

Years
  • I think that they should Send all 3 dogs into the wild but somehow edit suicune to make it stronger or more important in some way.

Ayselipera

I don't think it will follow the same story line. Suicune was Crystal's story, they'll probably change it up a little.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • The main reason why they have so many legendaries is so you don't have to use Pal Park to get all 493.
    Nintendo wants to market the new DSi, and not make people have to use the older DS models.

Here's a list of all the pokemon that used to need Pal Park:
    3 birds - Platinum
    Mewtwo - (HG/SS)? *unconfirmed*
    Mew - Ranch
    3 beasts - HG/SS
    Lugia/Ho-Oh - HG/SS
    Celebi - unknown, but most likely HG/SS
    3 Regis - Platinum with Movie11 Regigigas
    Lati@s - (HG/SS)? *unconfirmed*
    Weather trio - HG/SS
    Jirachi - Wi-Fi event
    Deoxys - Gamestop Deoxys

Besides the unconfirmed ones, the only pokemon they're missing now are the Kanto and Hoenn starters.
    Kanto starters might be through an event in HG/SS (like the Johto starters in Emerald).
    Hoenn starters...not sure on this one...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I hope those dogs aren't runners and that you can just go to a certain location and catch them easily. It'd be much better that way.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I'm not so sure I like having the Latis and Mewtwo available. It feels like it's too many legendaries for one game. I mean really, did the DPPt box legendaries have to be included here also? Oh well, I guess too many is better than no legends at all.

I hope since some Crystal stuff appeared that Kris makes an appearance somewhere. It wouldn't be too hard to squeeze her in, especially considering how underdeveloped Kanto's story was.

Oh and the new art looks really nice too. Yayyyy.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • The detailing feature of a Geisha is the makeup and Kimino, so when the Maiko of the originals were translated into english, they became the kimono girls. Did that help? I'm terrible at explaining XD

It makes perfect sense. So they might be the ones running around giving us things, then and not Elm's servant assistant that used to have to run all over.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    well this is honestly a surprise...
    cant say im entirely happy with Eusine being back since this is supposed to be a G/S remake not G/S with a hint of crystal...

i think they are trying to shovein to much into these games to make ppl want it more...FR/LG did just fine being complete remakes of R/B/G with the exception of the new islands which gave them a lil bit of spice i'll call it.

i wouldve been happy with HG/SS being like FR/Lg in that it was simplya remake and not a whole revamp on a game. tho it does seem that since Johto's storyline was sortof bland theyre trying to add to make it more interesting with giving the dogs more of a storyline in the game..which i think they couldve done WITHOUT Eusine. this just makes it into a crystal remake...then i demand a yellow remake!

also with the tons of legendaries being in this game...does anyone really use them other than to collect?...i dont...they sit in my pc wasting away...

i do not think that some of these choices nintendo is making will benefit pokemon at all...i was extremely happy that i heard of a G/S remake, but now im less than amused...its turned out to be one big orgy of pokes crammed into a setting in the the land of pokemon...

Mewtwo SHOULD NOT BE BACK! he was caught/defeated 3 yrs before the events of johto even hapened...

oh i hope this game will be worth it and not one giant GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL fest that it has turned into...

thats just my opinion on this...
    Vale

Back