• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • Hm..I think there should be an emblem for those who were nomiated in the MotM categories. Cause, even if you didn't win, being nominated is great too.

That might be alot of work though :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It does? But doesn't the gender bender emblem mean they just don't state their gender and everyone has to guess?

No, I think you have to somehow get your Gender confused 24/7. I mean, I just found out one month ago Lightning was a girl o_0'. He She has the Gender Bender Emblem of course.

And She He Goddamn deserved it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I feel the need for a "Over 9000" emblem for when you get 9001 posts. I think this would be sterling.

Since I joined early 05, I've being here long enough for the vet one right?

Here is a serious suggestion though. Maybe a Gold, Silver and Bronze emblem(s) for the respective top 3 participants of any of the art contests we have.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Here is a serious suggestion though. Maybe a Gold, Silver and Bronze emblem(s) for the respective top 3 participants of any of the art contests we have.

If that gets passed, then an emblem for the SoTW winner would be good, it'd make more people participate too.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • If that gets passed, then an emblem for the SoTW winner would be good, it'd make more people participate too.

That's a nice idea. The same could go for anyone who manages to make it into the Wifi Hall of Fame or wins other fun categories besides Member of the Month. Haha, unless of course the staff isn't up to making that many emblems.

Either way, I love the emblems, they're fun. ^_^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That's a nice idea. The same could go for anyone who manages to make it into the Wifi Hall of Fame or wins other fun categories besides Member of the Month. Haha, unless of course the staff isn't up to making that many emblems.

Either way, I love the emblems, they're fun. ^_^

Never thought of it in that way.

I feel that the G/S/B emblems would really work universally then and not just for art contests.

And if they staff are too busy, I'd happily have a crack at designing a few.

Also, I can't seem to find where my emblem(s) are :S

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • How long exactly do you have to be here to get the "vet" emblem? I've been here around 4 years. I, personally, am against asking for emblems--I think they should be handed out as seen fit--but this is sort of bothering me. I guess I'm starving to get an emblem and build a collection :D

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • How long exactly do you have to be here to get the "vet" emblem? I've been here around 4 years. I, personally, am against asking for emblems--I think they should be handed out as seen fit--but this is sort of bothering me. I guess I'm starving to get an emblem and build a collection :D

I think you need 3 years to get the veteran emblem. So I think you're fitting to get one.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I think you need 3 years to get the veteran emblem. So I think you're fitting to get one.

Hey thanks for the response.

Well if you have to apply/ask for the PC Vet emblem I ask that I be considered. If not, that's cool too, but I figured I may as well.

And an over 9000 emblem with something like this:

Would be the pants.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hey thanks for the response.

Well if you have to apply/ask for the PC Vet emblem I ask that I be considered. If not, that's cool too, but I figured I may as well.

And an over 9000 emblem with something like this:

Would be the pants.

lol, we need a smaller picture for that.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If that Over 9000 thing actually goes through, I will post like a mad dog.

Anyways, I'm also here to request a Supporter emblem and writer and suckerforgames

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Hey i know the only requestable emblems are on the front page but i see there is a 2009 emblem. I was online during the new year change for my time period so i think i should get it. I mean if only the standard us timezones im sory but thats just wrong. You can eaven check my active periods. Im utc+2 for information. I know only reuqest the ones in front but hey i deserve it as much as anyone no matter what timezone im in.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hey i know the only requestable emblems are on the front page but i see there is a 2009 emblem. I was online during the new year change for my time period so i think i should get it. I mean if only the standard us timezones im sory but thats just wrong. You can eaven check my active periods. Im utc+2 for information. I know only reuqest the ones in front but hey i deserve it as much as anyone no matter what timezone im in.

There is a little problem: you don't met the requirements to get it, so you can't get it, sorry. Plus you are right, you can't request this emblem anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back