• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I'm just giving it a hug. I was making sure to jump along with it, don't worry. :)

Hey, why is your Pikachu holding a sword. We don't allow that kind of held items! D:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
It's a fake sword that I made from him for a custom costume I made for him. Nothing is wrong with that.

I just saw you collect a PokeBall from a trainer. You're supposed to only take their money. What did you do?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Why yes, you can't just describe a Pokémon with one emotion. It's a sentient being, y'know.

Hey, what are you doing with that lawnmower? Wild Pokémon live in the tall grass!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
He always wanted to have a focus sash but we can't afford one so I decided to give him an ability version of it.

You found a level 100 Venomoth in the wild...?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
No sir, it was actually my Venomoth to deal with that Vileplume.

Did you just sailed on Royal Unova at midnight?

Years

Lapras, officer, surely you jest. Lapras are part of Niantic's bait and switch conspiracy. Yes, I have a dozen Magickarp to my name. Don't stop believing.

Did you just come into work tardy for the third time this week because you've been shooting Pokes outside the office door?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Uh, these aren't balls, they are, uh, Magnetons! Yeah. Prove me wrong.

Excuse me, are you giving drugs to your Weedle?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Eeep! I, uh... I kinda thought it was ice cream, so I took it off the counter and gave it to my Sandshrew... Wait, that makes me guilty, doesn't it? *RUNS*

Hey, you there! Did you just use three Hyper Potions in the same turn during a battle?! That's against the rules!

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
Surely you must be mistaken, officer. My friends and I are in the middle of a Triple Battle. This time, we have 3 people versus 3 other people.

Would you kindly explain how you managed to acquire $30,000 in one Trainer Battle?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, let's see about that... Happy Hour + Pay Day + Amulet Coin + Prize Money Power + Elite Four + Cheat Codes = Profit! I think that adds up... hopefully! :D *sweats nervously*

Wait a minute, did you just somehow toss a Key Item? Not only is that illegal, but also how on earth did you manage to do that anyway?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
The guy in the store said he had no use for the evil teams hideout key and I don't as I have already defeated them.

Hold it right there, You have been KOing that Rockruff's reinforcements for the past 4 hours. Why are you doing such a thing?

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Oh, we locked eyes. The battle took that long since he just kept using Ultra Potions and Max Revives at his Pokémon. (Might be the point for my next accusation!)

Hey, mister/miss! Why do you have my Diancite in that bag?

Back