• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • That's because it is. I work there.

Hold it right there, did you just try to stop a Gym Battle against Erika by saying you only brought 1 Pokemon. (A Pidgeotto that has fainted.) You have a Pikachu sat on your shoulder. Why not use your Pikachu to battle?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Well, the explanation is simple really. Erika and I both agreed to use only one Pokemon and I chose my Pidgeotto. So isn't the battle over if we're going by those rules?

Also I have a feeling her gym is going to get set on fire and I'll help put the fire out and get a badge anyway. Call it a hunch. (And no, I'm not going to have anything to do with it!)

Stop right there! Your Darkrai is shiny and level 40 and you just stepped off the ferry to Newmoon Island even though no one should be able to go there. Explain yourself!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ehm... Quickly, Darkrai! Dark Void!

Wait, officer, wake up. How is it that you blacked out when all your Pok?mon have full health?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Well officer, that's because I'm amazed that you even have one.

Wait a minute, is this even yours? Explain yourself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well officer, you see it's because I'm a Pokemon Master!

Then why do you have more than 8 badges?

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Oh please, it's for the kids.

So uh... Why do you look like you're about to attempt a break-in in front of the Gym? I know it's locked and you're fed up but still!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I need to put up special shutters to stop strange old timers looking in. Erika even gave me the key.

Hold it right there, How does your Lilligant know Healing Dance? That's not even a real move.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Who said it had to be a real move...its the dance that heals the soul.

Where did your Lilligant learn that move? You're not free until you tell me.

Skystrike

Years
  • By using the extremely rare TM101, of course? Only select stores in Fakeville, a sleepy town in the Nonexist Region sell it. If you go there now you can probably get a TM for your own Lilligant.

Wait a moment! I don't think there are 101 TMs. And I've never heard of that region before! Either show me the TM or tell me how to get to that region.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well it's quite simple, first you have to fish in Celadon City three times then fly to Cerulean City, give an Eevee to the Day Care man then fly to Celadon City and show Erika a Lilligant. Then she will give you a special pass to the fabled place which is...underneath Celadon Gym.

Hold it right there why is your Pikachu pink?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Officer, this is a region variant Pikachu! The Pikachu from this region have a pink color, unlike from Kanto and Kalos.

Wait one moment. Why are you holding all these Pok?balls?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm out to catch a ton of Pokemon duh!

Why don't you have ANY Pokeballs?

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    He just ate too much, Officer.

Hold it right there. Why does your outfit look like Team Rocket's?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Uh... *sweats* It's Halloween, this is my costume! C'mon, Team Rocket are pretty scary, right? *hides Pok? Balls containing Zubat and Rattata*

Did you just change your Pok?mon's nickname without consulting the Name Rater? Explain!

Skystrike

Years
  • Let's just say that my Sneasel and I became a menace to the Chansey species...

Are my eyes deceiving me? You're fighting using some L-shaped mass of colors. And it has *two* Water Guns?! You have five seconds to tell me what's going on or I'm taking it away.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Try to take it away and it'll get you with those Water Guns, you goddamn officer.

Oi, what do you think you're doing with that Trainer Card that obviously isn't yours?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Officer, this is my friend's trainer card. He forgot it at home and I'm returning it to him.

Don't move! Why are you carrying hundreds of gym badges in that bag?

Back