• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh.........Sweetie...................

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • what's the worst outfit you've ever worn? i just got slapped in the face with the memory of my first school dance. we still had to do marching band stuff until after halftime lmfao. so after that. i wore my sweaty ass black band t-shirt that had been under my uniform........some raggy ass jeans..........BRIGHT WHITE SLIP ON TENNIS SHOES.........the only thing i attempted to do in effort to """""dress up""""" was the bright blue poncho i wore over my shirt.

literally who allowed me to go like that

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I had a penchant for wearing trench coats to school (lets be real they're useful af for the rain/cold) and as you can imagine in the early 2000s that was a pretty big no-no, ahh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In the very early 2000s I wore tights. As pants. With wide cut. I cannot. Fathom.

But I was a little kid and who cares how kids dress tbh.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • I lived my entire highschool career with an old ripped up terrible looking sweatjacket, jeans, and crocs with socks. Truly I was the definition of American.

Years
  • Honestly I can't think of any of my everyday outfits ever being particular bad. I've never been very fashionable but I've never been the sort to wear anything outlandish either. That being said, when it comes to costuming, I can't help but cringe at some of the things I've put on my body. Either the baggy mesh + gold sequins everywhere or the black and red lace shirt with a "v" to slightly above the navel that didn't quite fit right. I did not have the looks, confidence or physique to make that shit work.

Years
  • after i lost a bunch of weight in high school, i started straightening my hair and wearing skinny jeans. i owned a green pair, maroon pair, gray pair, and black pair. i spent way too much money at hot topic... i look back and cringe.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • after i lost a bunch of weight in high school, i started straightening my hair and wearing skinny jeans. i owned a green pair, maroon pair, gray pair, and black pair. i spent way too much money at hot topic... i look back and cringe.

that era was peak fashion tho

Years
  • For whatever bizarre reason, I felt like I'd never find a prom dress that would fit me, so I had my mom make one.
    My mom isn't great at sewing.
    It'd be one thing if it were just something I'd worn in public for whatever, but this was prom. It probably would've been better to just wear an ill-fitting dress instead. I'm glad I don't have pictures because I'd be mortified, haha.

Granted, a lot of my fashion wasn't great in general. Or still isn't. But shh.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    hot topicdriana was a powerful era

oh.........Sweetie...................

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Once I went to a costume party with a very cringe Batman outfit that just shouldn't have happened in my life

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh god I had a neon blue checkered/plaid cadet hat a button on it in high school that I used to wear all the time that I thought was so cool and looking back at it.....like....who allowed me to wear that... I used to wear these really big oversized pair of grey corduroy short that I thought made me look punk. Eventually I cut them shorter, which honestly made them uglier. In grade school I had this one jersey like shirt from Nike that had like some mesh knitting or the logo or something and I thought it made me some masculine tough guy or something lol. My junior and senior year of high school I had a short emo phase and bought like three pairs of really blue skinny jeans from hot topic ( i say this even though i still have like 5 pairs of skinny jeans) and literally nothing but hot topic band tees.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • just remembered i used to put random clothes that didn't match together and i'd come downstairs to eat before school and mom would go "oh..........you're..............wearing that to school?" no sherlyn it's my breakfast ensemble before i get my ass in gear and can function to chose an appropriate outfit

why did she not stop me

Back