• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it happened today, so you're fine <3 haha. Thanks Jess!

Now the splash too pls

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ugh same! I have work in about an hour...I might just get an energy booster from my local smoothie shop.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You know something's wrong when you're not only the first one to come to work, but also the last one to leave. Especially when your job description says "apprentice" {XD}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That was me when I was a supervisor at a clothing store. First one to arrive, last one to leave when it comes to closing.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Honestly, over the years, I've learned opening shifts are the best shifts you can have once you get over actually getting out of bed early.
    I 100% agree with that. So glad I've been getting mostly opening shifts at work lately. Even if it's the same amount of time in the day either way, it still feels like more.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've always thought that working at a theme park would be a sick deal. I've often gone to the theme parks in Orlando and wondered what it would be like to work there, though, I can imagine at peak times it could get quite hectic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I miss opening shifts. I get the rest of the day to myself. With my current job, I do closing shifts and it really sucks. I'd rather get used to waking up early rather than going to bed at like 2 am every day. It really fucks up my sleeping schedule.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You know what would be sweet? If in the BB-Code section, all the usergroup tags where grouped together. Just spend quite some time trying to find the right usergroup tag. In general, I feel like grouping the Code-list might be more preferable than listing them sorted by alphabet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You know what would be sweet? If in the BB-Code section, all the usergroup tags where grouped together. Just spend quite some time trying to find the right usergroup tag. In general, I feel like grouping the Code-list might be more preferable than listing them sorted by alphabet.

That would be the best idea ever.

Hey everyone!
    I have no reliable transport so no one will hire me :'(

Is there any place out there within walking distance that would hire you by any chance? What about public transport?

Years
    they're like "sorry but it's not reliable :)" I could apply at the giant tiger but idk if they're hiring.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's bullshit. I have friends that got hired on the spot and they use the city bus as their reliable transportation. I'm sorry to hear that they won't hire you for that.

In some cases, it's always easy to just say "yes".

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just a headsup for those of you who never moved and who think about doing so in the future: you better save some money. That way you can hire some competent people who help you to build your stuff. It's nice when relatives want to help you, but that doesn't help much when they don't really know how to do stuff properly and at the end stuff just breaks.

And tomorrow is just another day of this <_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back