• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just get them at anything.
    Hungry? Headache. Tired? Headache? Just the slightly bit stressed? You bet I get a headache!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I don't really get those too often, but when I get one... let's just say it's not pleasant.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I miss the days when I only got one headache a month. Been getting lots of tension headaches. June-August was good though. But once September hit, hoo boy. Always a positive attitude though.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Spent most of my day in the hospital. At least I don't have appendicitis. I gotta say, I really admire people who can handle being in the hospital for long periods of time. It really freaking sucks.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I've never had eight hours of sleep in my whole life. D: It's just... something I've lived with, really.

You're okay now, right? ;_;

For the most part. What I actually had was an ovarian cyst, which still hurts, but isn't life threatening. They supposedly go away on their own, but I'm told to keep visiting the doctor for updates...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Thanks Angie. <3
    Yeah, i'll just monitor it. But it hurts a bunch... So I think I'm going back to the doctor on Monday or Tuesday.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • For the most part. What I actually had was an ovarian cyst, which still hurts, but isn't life threatening. They supposedly go away on their own, but I'm told to keep visiting the doctor for updates...

:< Hope it turns out well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back