• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

awaiting this Wednesday to go cray on food since I'll be home alone and thus no more restrictions on anything till Sunday. I don't really have money to spend so everything thats in the fridge/food storage is what I can eat... Probably everything will be gone in a day.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Lol I love going nuts with food every now and then. Every few months or so I like to go crazy and make a big order for large pizza, garlic bites and lava cakes :d

TY

Oh I'm the same with that, parents have gone complaining that I order too much pizza and potatoes with whiskey sauce from time to time. well time to time... more like 3-4 times a month

Years
    Thankfully I'm generally allowed to eat whatever, but sometimes my step father will criticize me and call me fat and stuff.

pkmin3033

My eating habits have already come back to haunt me (and almost kill me) twice now, and I expect third time will be the charm...but that's a problem for Future Dawn.

Taking care of yourself is not as easy or as simple as it used to be, especially with all the contradicting information about food. Apparently burnt toast can give you cancer now?

pkmin3033

Pretty much everything is rumored to "give you cancer"
    Pretty much...I remember reading something about red wine helping prevent cancer, then someone else about it actually making things worse, both in the same day.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I don't even trust those kind of things anymore, I use my own judgment. According to food science everything is healthy and unhealthy at once and I don't know what to believe anymore.

pkmin3033

I just try not to think about it. Something will kill me eventually anyway. When you look at all the possible causes and contradicting information it's pretty nerve-wracking if you actively think about trying to avoid it.

pkmin3033

And what doesn't does not necessarily make you stronger either. Usually it leaves you a weakened, shaking wreck who has to someone build their life back up with little/no support and no clue where to start or what to do =/

Gabri

m8
    Years
    With the amount of electromagnetic radiation we are subjected to everyday, EVRYTHING can give you cancer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back