• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD #2] ★The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center★ [read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Meganium90 said:
Awesome! Abnegation is currently available for Game Development. So would you like for me to get you set up with him?

I was just reading a post of his thinking "He'd be PERFECT" lol. Yes please get that set up!

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
In case you need more knowledge of Roleplaying, we have Miss Doronjo and PkMnTrainer Yellow for the RP corner. :D And we also have PlatinumDude and Requility for CBC as well. Of course, it all depends on what you're interested in the most.
Ok, I think Yellow or Miss Doronjo would be fine if its all the same. Thnks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
wow...... I hope someone's gonna see this ;-; Lol

1. What boards are you most interested in?
Competitive gaming, Trading, Writing, Drawing, and....... Anime? I hope those are board types XD

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand?
ummmmmm, i'd need a list ._."

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
heck yeah! XD

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Yup; I'd mainly like to write, draw, poke-game, and just hang out....... and be random XD

ALSO (i can't believe i didn't say this -_-") for the first question, when i said "writing" that is at the top of my list that i need help with. i need a mentor to help me brainstorm and keep me on track. i may be random, but i am WAAAAAY to easy to distract O-O

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was just reading a post of his thinking "He'd be PERFECT" lol. Yes please get that set up!

Ok, I think Yellow or Miss Doronjo would be fine if its all the same. Thnks

Kay then. I shall contact both Abnegation as well as Miss Doronjo. :D

wow...... I hope someone's gonna see this ;-; Lol

1. What boards are you most interested in?
Competitive gaming, Trading, Writing, Drawing, and....... Anime? I hope those are board types XD

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand?
ummmmmm, i'd need a list ._."

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
heck yeah! XD

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Yup; I'd mainly like to write, draw, poke-game, and just hang out....... and be random XD

ALSO (i can't believe i didn't say this -_-") for the first question, when i said "writing" that is at the top of my list that i need help with. i need a mentor to help me brainstorm and keep me on track. i may be random, but i am WAAAAAY to easy to distract O-O

For #3 I recommend you to explain which parts of the forum would you like to explore. Saying "heck yeah!" doesn't explain anything.

Though, you may have to specify which boards you're interested. I can't direct you to a mentor if you just need help by "keeping you from distractions" in writing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
I think based on your request, you are very much suitable for Captain Fabio. He's a super mod and he used to mod the Video Games section, so he's quite the expert in that section. You and him will talk video games non-stop. :)

Buuuut, besides that...if you're interested in another section like the Challenges section, we also have Sydian who is awesome at challenges as well. :D

Wow both of those mentors sound great, how do I go ahead and set something up?

PokemonMaster Red

Pokemon Master
Years
Yeah abnegation sounds really cool from his post I think we might get along. I want to learn more about creation from scratch than hacking. set me up

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow both of those mentors sound great, how do I go ahead and set something up?

You just post what you're interested in the most based on what I just pinpointed for you. Then I'll go ahead and give the mentor a heads up. :D

Yeah abnegation sounds really cool from his post I think we might get along. I want to learn more about creation from scratch than hacking. set me up

I just directed another mentee to him just recently. I'll see if he can take in another. :)

KinForce

Next Pokemon Champion
Years
Sorry for awnsering this late DX yeha, paltinum dude sounds really good for me... IM also a yugioh player and has no one to play with haha xD ^^ if not anyone within competitive battle would be good enough... ^^"

Years
mistertendo has already spoke to me, Meg, just so you know! :3

Also KinForce, I am a Yugioh player and have been since the start, so you are welcome to chat to me about it and stuff; always good to have another Yugioh player around! :D
Don't think I will be able to 'adopt' you, but we can still chat. Feel free to add me on msn or whatever! :3​

KinForce

Next Pokemon Champion
Years

Also KinForce, I am a Yugioh player and have been since the start, so you are welcome to chat to me about it and stuff; always good to have another Yugioh player around! :D
Don't think I will be able to 'adopt' you, but we can still chat. Feel free to add me on msn or whatever! :3​
Yes, for sure i'm adding you ^^ Hehe, anyways i like having more pokefriends c: and i'm looking for a true pokemon master so i can finally sweep down a torunament or something.. at least the super battle subway xD hehe

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Rom Hacking :D (who isn't)
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Same as above
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes i would be glad to get out there and meet some people and learn new things
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Umm mainly just ROM hacking. I currently use emulators to play all my pokemon games as of now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sorry for awnsering this late DX yeha, paltinum dude sounds really good for me... IM also a yugioh player and has no one to play with haha xD ^^ if not anyone within competitive battle would be good enough... ^^"

Better late than never xD Good thing your post is still here in this thread. xD

mistertendo has already spoke to me, Meg, just so you know! :3

Thanks, Fabio! Noting that. :)

1. What boards are you most interested in? Rom Hacking :D (who isn't)
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Same as above
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes i would be glad to get out there and meet some people and learn new things
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Umm mainly just ROM hacking. I currently use emulators to play all my pokemon games as of now.

I *just* dropped an inactive mentee from SwiftSign's list, and I'm currently awaiting response from dragon456 regarding his activity here. So for now I shall direct you to SwiftSign if that's alright with you. :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2022
Hello this is my first post and I'm DESPERATE for a mentor. I missed the recent Victini event and I want to know how I can get the Victini from the event. Maybe somebody wants to trade it, I don't know, I just want it. So, so bad. I've been crying for half an hour over this. So if you want to be my mentor, could you please at least gove me a suggestion on how to get the event Victini? I'm DESPERATE. )-;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@Meganium90
Anybody's Fine :) Thanks.
Um * noob question incoming* How do i get adopted?

I'm going to contact SwiftSign in just a bit! :) You just sit tight till he comes on a bit later on to take you in. :)
Actually, DrFuji, one of the Emulation mods just became available, so he shall adopt you in a bit. :)

Hello this is my first post and I'm DESPERATE for a mentor. I missed the recent Victini event and I want to know how I can get the Victini from the event. Maybe somebody wants to trade it, I don't know, I just want it. So, so bad. I've been crying for half an hour over this. So if you want to be my mentor, could you please at least gove me a suggestion on how to get the event Victini? I'm DESPERATE. )-;

I can't get you a mentor if you just want someone to trade you a Victini, that's clearly against the guidelines on the first post. If you want someone to trade you a Victini, then the Quick Trade Thread is the best place to do that.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Hm... actually i would love to start making teams for battling in tournaments and stuff, as well to trade new pokemon or maybe roleplay a little more ^^
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Uuuuh... i used once to be form pokecommunity but i feel lost, so the battling tournaments and rom emulators are new for me ^^; perhaps someone that lead me that way?
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yesh, like doing giveaways or opening a battle club ^^
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? uhm...get a tutor on online battling...make new pokefriends.. uhm.. and perhaps getting new baby pokemon to lv up... Im a good grinder ^^
All right, I'm available! Now, let's see what you need help with.

DalkonCledwin

Pokemon Breeder
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Pretty much anything relating to the Pokemon Video Games, and possibly the Pokemon Anime Series.
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Probably the trading Forum and the Competitive Play Forum.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Perhaps. But at the moment my interests lay in getting to know the forums rules here and specifically learning about the sections I have specified above.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make friends (i.e. find some people willing to share friend codes with me for purposes of trading, battling, and just talking in game). Learn the in's and the outs of competitive pokemon play. And other similar things like that.

—— DalkonCledwin

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Pretty much anything relating to the Pokemon Video Games, and possibly the Pokemon Anime Series.
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Probably the trading Forum and the Competitive Play Forum.
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Perhaps. But at the moment my interests lay in getting to know the forums rules here and specifically learning about the sections I have specified above.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make friends (i.e. find some people willing to share friend codes with me for purposes of trading, battling, and just talking in game). Learn the in's and the outs of competitive pokemon play. And other similar things like that.

—— DalkonCledwin

We currently have several mentors for the Video Gaming sections. It depends on which series of games you are currently interested in, like B2W2, B2, 4th Generation and the older generation (which includes spin-offs).

But we also have mentors for the Trade Corner and the Competitive Battling Center. We have TwilightBlade, Sydian and Livewire, as well as PlatinumDude and Requility. :3

DalkonCledwin

Pokemon Breeder
Years
We currently have several mentors for the Video Gaming sections. It depends on which series of games you are currently interested in, like B2W2, B2, 4th Generation and the older generation (which includes spin-offs).

But we also have mentors for the Trade Corner and the Competitive Battling Center. We have TwilightBlade, Sydian and Livewire, as well as PlatinumDude and Requility. :3

I am currently playing Pokemon White Version, and am thinking of reserving a copy of Black or White 2 in the near future as well. I do have an interest in possibly picking up HG/SS or LG/FR. I also do own a copy of Emerald, but I rarely play that one anymore.

I was definitely interested in the Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center, but am unsure if those conflict with my interest in getting a mentor for the Video Games in general or not?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey Meg! I'm interested in becoming a mentor for possibly the main art section and the other discussion area too.
Really just feel like meeting and helping out some new members here, but I know those sections are not in demand.. so I thought I'd ask before filling out that form to ask if another mentor may be needed! If not then that's fine, I'm still up for making some new friends with new members :3 But wanted to ask if you would consider taking me on to help out the youngins~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back