• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old School Mafia

Years
  • Old School Mafia
    No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Day One

jdthebud is dead. He was a Villager.

The Rules

1. All UG and PC rules apply.
    2. The Night Phase lasts 24 hours, the Day Phase 48. Do not post in the thread during the Night Phase.
    3. Do not share information from your role PM/DM or discuss the details of the game outside of the thread or Mafia team chat.
    4. If you die, you're dead. Don't continue to haunt the thread with your posts. The exception to this is a single "death post" that cannot contain any game related information.
    5. Post twice per Day Phase.
    6. Format lynch votes as [vote] username
    7. Failing to vote during two consecutive Day Phases may result in a GM kill.

The Players

gimmepie as the Game Master
    Fletch
    Sheep
    TY
    Corviknight
    Rainbow
    Simply Dunsparce
    Bidoof FTW
    Isa_theDT
    jdthebud as a Villager
    Omicron
    Nakuzami
    Midnight Umbreon
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt​

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Rando vote straight off the bat........ hmm

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • The sorry is for the random vote, and he doesn't necessarily want to vote omicron. Or maybe its not random, and he has a feeling he cant share with us lol

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Well, rip jdthebug. How are they as a player? Have any of you played with him before?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • RIP jd, such a long wait for a game and then to die N0 r i p

yeah jd is a mafia veteran @Isa, so him being nightkilled rules out the very very small possibility that the mafia team is all new players imo haha.

not sure why people are all ????????? re: SD rando voting at the start of d1, it's not like that's an uncommon thing for people to do haha. so slight raised eyebrows @ people's reactions to that.

[vote] superjolt where you at

work/class/concert today so will be back tmr morning before the phase changes

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Fair @Charlie and Umbreon.
    Not sure about the reasoning behind a random vote if the person you're voting knows it's random anyway.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • RIP jd, such a long wait for a game and then to die N0 r i p

yeah jd is a mafia veteran @Isa, so him being nightkilled rules out the very very small possibility that the mafia team is all new players imo haha.

not sure why people are all ????????? re: SD rando voting at the start of d1, it's not like that's an uncommon thing for people to do haha. so slight raised eyebrows @ people's reactions to that.

[vote] superjolt where you at

work/class/concert today so will be back tmr morning before the phase changes
    Im here, I'm just busy and also sick currently, probably won't see much activity from me this game unless the thread really blows up

But yeah I agree re: SD random voting

Fair @Charlie and Umbreon.
    Not sure about the reasoning behind a random vote if the person you're voting knows it's random anyway.
    This is a fair point but usually people throw out some random votes until someone finds a serious reason to vote someone

Also,

[Vote] TY

for OT Death Pit, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

also inb4 GP is actually scum despite being the GM and killed jd again

Years
  • I mean random votes on D1 ok cute I get it, however...

Voting the same player twice? That immediately jumps out as a bit sus from both of you...out of the two of you with the votes as it stands, Jolt is more likely to be lynched right now, so...

[Vote] SuperJolt

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Just because they aren't "uncommon" doesn't mean we should be taking them as gospel and letting them slide without comment. Raising an eyebrow at that evaluation honestly.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I mean random votes on D1 ok cute I get it, however...

Voting the same player twice? That immediately jumps out as a bit sus from both of you...out of the two of you with the votes as it stands, Jolt is more likely to be lynched right now, so...

[Vote] SuperJolt
    the hell is this reasoning

Seriously?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Ok. Well, at least they were doing something.

@Charlie why did you pick Superjolt specifically? There were other inactive people too. Speaking of which, I would like to see something from them too. And what's your take on Superjolt's answer and posts?

To everyone: remember that we are on the second half of day 1 already, so random votes won't help.

Also, I don't like Corviknight's vote and reasoning. Is that your only reason for voting for Jolt and not Rainbow?

Back