• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omg I'm blushing

Do you blush easily?

• Total voters

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Do you get flustered/embarrassed easily? What does it take to make you blush? Talking to a crush, walking with no shirt? What were some moments when you were really flustered?
    :3c

Years
    Yes! Thank goodness for the internet. I wouldn't feel too shy about walking with no shirt, but other things ><

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Nope, my face rarely even gets red, I just have that kind of face that will not turn red, except maybe after a slap.

Sirfetch’d

I have no feeling of embarrassment online, but in real life it is a totally different story. I constantly watch my every move to assure that I don't do anything stupid that would embarrass me. I am so self conscious about everything :I

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    The only time I "blush" is when I'm running around in the cold. I've never gotten a red face from embarrassment, probably because I'm rarely embarrassed.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I rarely blush.

Maybe if someone talks to me too much about a crush, or in reaction to something in a series or a pairing that I like, but most of the time directly in front of people I try to stay pretty composed. If I do something I should be embarrassed about, I usually just joke my way out of it and make people laugh, rather than getting worked up.

Years
    Nah. Who cares about what others think of me. In fact sometimes I relish being the center of attention. Even if I felt embarrassed, I don't think I've ever blushed because of that.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I blush a lot, especially when I've done something wrong or when people are teasing me. Some of my friends call me Tomato 'cause of that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Online, I don't blush. I'm not seeing anybody face-to-face, so there's really no reason to. xD In real life, I tend to be a bit embarrassed when I'm complimented. Not for all compliments, though; I blush only when I'm complimented on something that I've worked extremely hard on.

Years
    Online, I don't blush. I'm not seeing anybody face-to-face, so there's really no reason to. xD In real life, I tend to be a bit embarrassed when I'm complimented. Not for all compliments, though; I blush only when I'm complimented on something that I've worked extremely hard on.

This made me blush >< So you just brush it off when guys compliment you face to face?

Which reminds me, ------------------------------------------v

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I blush...online or offline, I do it all the time when someone compliments, or when I talk to someone I have a crush on, or idk...I blush too easily! lmao

A few people I've talked in the past know about this. haha.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I rarely ever blush around anyone. The only times I've blushed is around a major crush, of which I've only had two since fourth grade.

I don't always blush, but when I do I turn a bright puffy scarlet.

Last edited:
    Years
    I never really blush, and I can't ever seem to recall a time in which I did blush. But then again, I've never really received feelings from others in terms of attractiveness or such, except from my girlfriend really xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Oh boy do I blush... badly! And being one of fair skin with blonde hair makes my blushing stand out even more! A really good looking guy calling me cute or good looking is enough to set me off.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I don't really recall the last time I blushed. I don't even know if I blush because even if I get embarrassed, I don't think I feel the embarrassment transfer to my face. It's just mostly somewhat of an inside feeling. Hmm... Come to think of it, I do remember blushing a long time ago when people teased me because of my crush lol.

Years
    I don't really recall the last time I blushed. I don't even know if I blush because even if I get embarrassed, I don't think I feel the embarrassment transfer to my face. It's just mostly somewhat of an inside feeling. Hmm... Come to think of it, I do remember blushing a long time ago when people teased me because of my crush lol.

I can see you as a blushing-type person XD

Back