• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was teasing you over the fact that you said it's literally the start of August. As opposed to, you know, it figuratively being August. Metaphorical August? The August of the heart???
    The use of the word literally makes me grumpy at times.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I live in Indiana. You can wake up in the morning and it can be cold as ice, then at noon it's as hot as satans crotch. One day it can be 32 and the next it can be 64. Weather here is everywhere.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I heard doge, and then I heard hundreds of thousands of people cringing all at once. And then I had profile picture flashbacks. And I cringed.

Spoiler:

Excuse me as I kill myself. Also how to pronounce doge? Much controversy.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    The origins and reasoning behind it are what I find most fascinating. And why it's still around (probably new♥♥♥s tbh).

O'aka, along with the hundreds of thousands of people cringing, remember that there are tenfold of that in people so new to the internet that are painful merely to be in the presence of, and they're the ones induced in bouts of hideous, ugly, moronic laughter out of the blissful, blind ignorance they've lived their lives in. They do not know any better!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    The origins and reasoning behind it are what I find most fascinating. And why it's still around (probably new♥♥♥s tbh).

O'aka, along with the hundreds of thousands of people cringing, remember that there are tenfold of that in people so new to the internet that are painful merely to be in the presence of, and they're the ones induced in bouts of hideous, ugly, moronic laughter out of the blissful, blind ignorance they've lived their lives in. They do not know any better!

wow. someone who dislikes memes even more than i do. d:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I think I need more coffee to understand this post.

Anyways, I was one of the people who just smh at the doge meme in the beginning... And tbh I still do xD I really don't understand what is even fun about it. I can still use those terms with friends occasionally though. Just because why not.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think it's funny because it sounds like what a dog would actually say. Nothing more than that, really.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    If the dog was mentally challenged, sure.
    amaze

No, I think all dogs are like that, particularly the younger ones. Pets in general chill the hell out with age, just like all things. My 21-year-old cat Puffers was always silent in observation of everything, only ever talking to me when he wanted attention – a 3-year-old chihuahua of ours by the name of Davy, though, was always moving or acting impulsively at any given time. Couldn't sit still, ever. +_+

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    21 years old? How the hell does a cat live that long? And why did I just get 4 post quotes from 1 post?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    21 years old? How the hell does a cat live that long?
    His mother's 22, go figure. When I left him he wasn't hardly eating at all and slept a lot, so I imagine his time was near.

And why did I just get 4 post quotes from 1 post?
    It was an incredibly important post that PC thought you just absolutely couldn't miss.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I get so mad when people edit posts a bunch of times and quote me in it. Like, it's just rude. I feel bad giving a second notification to fix a typo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah. I mean I figure those who are editing a ton just don't realize that's why it happens and that they're giving people a ton of notifications so I try to be lenient with my judgment of rudeness but it's SO ANNOYING OMG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back