• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    There are many differences between Rumble and Abe. First of all, Abe cares not for destruction, while Rumble seems to enjoy blowing stuff up. Then, Abe hardly has any emotions other than anger, and only kills humans out of hatred, while Rumble apparenly has the sense of pleasure/joy in destroying/killing people. Rumble is a killing machine/maniac, as states your SU, while Abe kills only out of hate, and kills with meaning, not senselessly. (I'm not saying your character kills senselessly, I'm just saying mine doesn't)
    I can't help that our characters have a few things in common, but there are significant differences so you need not worry.

LOL, Pure Cuteness + Sheer Brutality is like calculating 2 + 2!
    The answer is this link: https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3269/machirisu.png

I don't think they really resemble. At all. xD I'm sure Ace will do good in the RP anyways~ *pokemon FTW*

LMAO @ the link xDDD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Logan has a plan so he would like to meet with a high-ranking member of the HR to approve of this plan. Hint, it involves a Battleship.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There are many differences between Rumble and Abe. First of all, Abe cares not for destruction, while Rumble seems to enjoy blowing stuff up. Then, Abe hardly has any emotions other than anger, and only kills humans out of hatred, while Rumble apparenly has the sense of pleasure/joy in destroying/killing people. Rumble is a killing machine/maniac, as states your SU, while Abe kills only out of hate, and kills with meaning, not senselessly. (I'm not saying your character kills senselessly, I'm just saying mine doesn't)
    I can't help that our characters have a few things in common, but there are significant differences so you need not worry.

LOL, Pure Cuteness + Sheer Brutality is like calculating 2 + 2!
    The answer is this link: https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3269/machirisu.png

Noo, lol.. you didn't quite understood what I meant. I didn't mean your Pokemon... I haven't even looked at your SU yet :P
    What about I make another character?

Also, *knowing* Rumble, he'd fall only for someone who could surpass him :DD

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I don't think they really resemble. At all. xD I'm sure Ace will do good in the RP anyways~ *pokemon FTW*

LMAO @ the link xDDD

Link is custom made, Copyright Adlan Zaidi with help from the POkemon corporation for supplying the needed images. :P

Noo, lol.. you didn't quite understood what I meant. I didn't mean your Pokemon... I haven't even looked at your SU yet :P
    What about I make another character?

Also, *knowing* Rumble, he'd fall only for someone who could surpass him :DD

Oops. Sorry, I figured you meant me cuz, to be honest, our characters probably have a lot in common. LOL.
    Anyway, Nocturnal hasn't even SAID anything about my SU, so I have to assume that he accepted me. I'll start posting in a bit.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    @Elite Killer I don't think we have battleships, but Everyone is busy right now, your gonna have to wait.

@Zap It looks like something a girl would have painted on her first car to make it look "cute"

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Camouflage should blend you in with your surroundings so should be made up to colors from the surrounding environment. Its purpose is to break up your profile so your harder to spot... using colors like pink, silver, and blue would not work well for this. Most likely you would need several sets of camouflage depending on where you are.

Here is my human's profile... age was determined by A: time needed to complete all levels of flight training, and B: time needed to obtain the rank of Captain.

Spoiler:

Taz Maverick

Inactive
    Years
    Yeah it's me sillies! My friend's account became my alt now ^^

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ooo another Reniclus and a shiny one too... I was about to say, that I'd love to see Rumbles reaction but he probably wont have one :3 cause, you know... he's Rumble

P.S. Hooray for more playas!!!

No, he will react when he'll see her. Read "others".

Also Xilfer your font make my eyes hurt @__@

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    That's because I don't ask for something in a lot of excess *cough* Rusty *cough* I ask for one thing and then my business is finished =P

Hey! Those were the first things I requested in this RP! D:<

Ace, and Jack. Anyways, it would've been nice to have Chris too, but I guess its the sequel for him :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    @ODSTMarine and Varik will get bombs on target for you (if approved that is :p )

Also the Pokemon character...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Oh come on, bombs? seriously? what, are they gonna destroy Oreburgh or something?

.. we need veg back, someone in charge!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Oh come on, bombs? seriously? what, are they gonna destroy Oreburgh or something?

.. we need veg back, someone in charge!

Seriously? Was thinking more close air support.... This jet can't carry enough bombs to destroy a city... Unless dropping nukes but that will not happen.

Why does the idea of bombing instantly make you think of leveling a city? City leveling is an uncommon practice and required LOTs of bombers. Modern day fighters who carry air to ground weaponry don't have even close to that amount of firepower since their role is more to hit softer targets like tanks, convoys, infantry positions, and other smaller targets. Not to level a city... Also I purposely limited the aircraft to 4 hardpoints which really limits its ability to do massive damage. Long-range missions it will have 2 hard points for bombs or rockets that is closer to a WW2 type weaponry than a modern jet.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Seriously? Was thinking more close air support.... This jet can't carry enough bombs to destroy a city... Unless dropping nukes but that will not happen.
    Why does the idea of bombing instantly make you think of leveling a city? City leveling is an uncommon practice and required LOTs of bombers. Modern day fighters who carry air to ground weaponry don't have even close to that amount of firepower since their role is more to hit softer targets like tanks, convoys, infantry positions, and other smaller targets. Not to level a city... Also I purposely limited the aircraft to 4 hardpoints which really limits its ability to do massive damage. Long-range missions it will have 2 hard points for bombs or rockets that is closer to a WW2 type weaponry than a modern jet.

Well it STILL does massive damage and combined with the Max Repels you'll just kick the Pokemon outside the city without them even having the chance to fight back.

And when I say "destroy Oreburgh" I don't mean it literally. Humans wouldn't destroy their own city, I'm not stupid.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back