• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    We hat National Marijuana Day about a week and a half ago... yeah. Nothing important.

While booking an event for PC with the Bukkit server, I found out that the Canadians have Trouser Liberty Day in mid-May or whatever stupid holiday it's called.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I remember when I tried ROM hacking like 4 years ago... I prefer never to speak of it but it was a tragedy
    My friend circle has a lot of really hardcore hackers, ones that often denounce surface-level "edits" as limiting and tout assembly as the only form of true hacking.

Me? I just like to implement my story into the game. I think my canon is where my hack is going to shine, even if the graphics or features aren't exceptional. I put a lot of thought into it and as its author I couldn't be happier with how its turning out. c:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't like ROM hacks, because most of them introduce new bugs that nobody cares to fix properly. Also I prefer newer engines for game developing stuff.

Anyway, I feel tired. And with that I mean I just switched the tires on two cars from summer to winter. It's really nothing I like to do, but at least it's something I can brag about, considering a lot of other non-mechanics don't seem to be able to do the same.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    You guys 0.0 I don't know what to address either the fact that 4/20 was mentioned or that I have no clue how you guys jumped 2 pages so quickly because I never see this much activity in the morning lol or maybe I'm not on as early

Last edited:

Lucid

Is there a public festivity day in other countries too today or just Sweden? Valborgsmässoafton, celebrating the coming of spring and warmth. And lighting bonfires and getting drunk.
    Mine ended a couple days ago and we got rained out, I'm bummed.

We hat National Marijuana Day about a week and a half ago... yeah. Nothing important.

While booking an event for PC with the Bukkit server, I found out that the Canadians have Trouser Liberty Day in mid-May or whatever stupid holiday it's called.

That country is hardcore.

2 page jump in 7 hours. You guys are nuts.
    I got bored and wondered off.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Ya plenty of people celebrate it as an actual holiday. Not much to celebrate, for me it's medication so it's like yay for keeping my sanity.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Yes it isn't just limited to the date. I'm just saying people actually do celebrate it as a holiday. It's kind of like saying why celebrate valentines day when you have a significant others love every other day of the year.

Yukari

...I didn't know that was a thing until now.

Operation: Steven Universe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back