• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
  • Like these ones lucid
    Operation: Steven Universe

Please share your horrible jokes we are all ears.(at least I am)

Lucid

I think we've reached the gross level hours ago. I'm a classy lady after all.
    But that Tesla... Edison was such a bitch tho.

Yukari

If you all will excuse me I will be exiting the thread for a little while.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Hey well I thought it was gross level all the time. Without tesla we wouldn't have a lot of things to bad he gets like 0 credit for his work.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Where is there a gif with swear words 0.0 Was thinking that was in reference to mine watched the whole thing no bad words found. Wait wait nevermind forgot about the desk title lucid posted idk man I gotta do something before I start confusing myself.

Sirfetch’d

You can post images with swears but they must be in a spoiler. Otherwise it is considered censor bypass. Same thing applies to editing out one letter of a swear and replacing it with a *

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back