• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Mega Spiritomb won't necessary be OP, but it would be quite strong. I think it's stronger than Sableye. Imagine if they gave Mega Spiritomb an ability like Prankster considering it liked to pull pranks and hurt people when it was separate souls...

Years
    We've 5 years for that one yet, y'know when the D/P Remakes are announced. ;)

They could introduce more Gen IV Megas in ORAS for the post game. But chances are they'll mostly focus on Gen I- III Megas as Hoenn's dex may not add any future gen Pokémon. Well I would like to see the Gen IV evolutions added in. So we'll get Rhyperior (Rhyhorn is in the Hoenn dex), Roserade, Dusknoir, Gallade, and Frosslass. Maybe a Mega for Dusknoir seeing how Banette got one...or maybe not since Banette didn't get another normal evolution stage...
    I'll like to see Mega Roserade and Mega Gallade the most.

Years
    Wish roller skates made a return. Was a really nifty feature, and I used it way more often than the bike in X and Y. Don't see any reason to keep it region exclusive either. Maybe they feel it would contradict the Acro Bike and its usage, but I think it wouldn't effect it much. Bring back the roller skates! \o/

Years
    The roller skates were definitely a neat addition, however I'm not really sure how they could be used in Hoenn. I do like though how the Mach and Acro bikes are making a return though.

Years
    Wish roller skates made a return. Was a really nifty feature, and I used it way more often than the bike in X and Y. Don't see any reason to keep it region exclusive either. Maybe they feel it would contradict the Acro Bike and its usage, but I think it wouldn't effect it much. Bring back the roller skates! \o/

Well Hoenn isn't as Urban as Kalos was. To roller skate in such a place full of nature seems strange...take the time and sight see normally on foot is the way I think they'll take.

Years
    Well Hoenn isn't as Urban as Kalos was. To roller skate in such a place full of nature seems strange...take the time and sight see normally on foot is the way I think they'll take.

Valid point, but honestly I think a lapse in logic would be tolerated in this scenario. Easy to access, and much more efficient way of travelling than just on foot. I don't think many would be opposed to those pros, with the only con being what you stated. :c

Years
    Valid point, but honestly I think a lapse in logic would be tolerated in this scenario. Easy to access, and much more efficient way of travelling than just on foot. I don't think many would be opposed to those pros, with the only con being what you stated. :c

Also as I stated earlier the Hoenn region isn't nearly as long as Kalos. The roller Skates helped Kalos feel shorter than it actually was. Imagine how small Hoenn will feel if we did get the roller skates...it'll seem a bit rushed...Oh but now that I think about the Mach bike is faster...but it is also harder to control so it takes some practice with it to start to move around Hoenn at Breakneck speeds.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I feel Roller Skates are for Kalos since it is more urban than the first 4. Maybe it can be fitted in Unova but not probably in Hoenn. Imagine skating in real-life in a place same as Hoenn, where it is tropical, full of nature, and such. It doesn't fit at all. I think the bike should replace the skates in the circle pad feature or maybe running shoes?

Years
    Gliding like Emolga would be really fun o: Also made me think of how cool it'd be if Winona's gym had hang gliders that allowed you to go from platform to platform.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Swinging from vines could be done for Fortree. Screw the spinning gates, its a damn flying gym. And yeah, vine swinging doesn't make sense for one either, but eh, it could be excuse for having the gym being way above the ground, and being in a tree. I guess.

Years
    Acro Bike stunts? Vine swinging? SHOW US THAT HOENN'S GOT SOME TALENTS

I second this. I like doing the neat jumps on the Rollerblades so I can only imagine how cool it would be to have our character do some sick bike stunts. I would like to see something implemented in the game where instead of random trades from npc characters, they have a pokemon that wants to join you but only if you can do a certain bike stunt or beat them in a small race or swing from a certain amount of vines ( I like the vine idea too), you know something that shows the pokemon that his future trainer isn't a complete klutz or something like that and can handle himself.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Races. That's even better than that silly Pokéathlon lol because the trainer him/herself is doing all these stunts. While it may seem dangerous, note that the player character is involved in much more dangerous activities like diving underwater without a mask or tumbling down the steep ledges of a friggin volcano.

I can see many things Game Freak can yet again toy with in this idea.

Years
    I second this. I like doing the neat jumps on the Rollerblades so I can only imagine how cool it would be to have our character do some sick bike stunts. I would like to see something implemented in the game where instead of random trades from npc characters, they have a pokemon that wants to join you but only if you can do a certain bike stunt or beat them in a small race or swing from a certain amount of vines ( I like the vine idea too), you know something that shows the pokemon that his future trainer isn't a complete klutz or something like that and can handle himself.

Does a backflip. NPC spots you midflip.
    Acro Bike bounce UP those down only ledges.

Speaking of stunts, I wonder if we will be able to do wakeboard type tricks from size appropriate Surf users.
    Rhydon doing a barrel roll ;)

Years
    Does a backflip. NPC spots you midflip.
    Acro Bike bounce UP those down only ledges.

Speaking of stunts, I wonder if we will be able to do wakeboard type tricks from size appropriate Surf users.
    Rhydon doing a barrel roll ;)

.....Then said NPC proceeds to give you a shiny spinda for making him fell dizzy from seeing such a wicked stunt.

I honestly would be happy if we could just see any size appropriate hm users. Seeing tricks would be the proverbial 'icing on the cake'!

Years
    I feel Roller Skates are for Kalos since it is more urban than the first 4. Maybe it can be fitted in Unova but not probably in Hoenn. Imagine skating in real-life in a place same as Hoenn, where it is tropical, full of nature, and such. It doesn't fit at all. I think the bike should replace the skates in the circle pad feature or maybe running shoes?

Thanks for agreeing :)

I would love to have Bike races. Maybe they could have some special bikes other than the Mach Bike and Arch Bike but that are only for the race. I remember in XY wanting to have raced but the contest was over by the time we got there...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back