• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like I said already, they don't actually have to make the device return; if they like, they could implement its feature inside PokéNav as an app of sorts.

Years
    Like I said already, they don't actually have to make the device return; if they like, they could implement its feature inside PokéNav as an app of sorts.

+1, I've been expressing my desire for something like this since the announcement of ORAS! It would fit perfectly and allow Game Freak to enclose all the great features from X and Y into the Hoenn remakes, leaving no one unsatisfied. Looks like a slam dunk all the way through for me, but of course I'm not in the video game development business, haha :c Hopefully they see the value in creating something like this for the PokeNav!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I never used the VS Seeker in FRLG but it seems that it's worse than Match Call haha! I hope they return that feature in ORAS. Haha!

It's not all bad but compared to Match call I perfer Match call.

I'm thinking they're going to leave out some features of XY such as Aime, and Super Training but allow Trading to work the way it did in XY. Unless of course they bring back the trade center in the Pokecenter...well they do appear to be bringing back the Pokemart so it's possible that will return too...but with the functionality of XY's rather than the old ones from previous gens.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I never used the VS Seeker in FRLG but it seems that it's worse than Match Call haha! I hope they return that feature in ORAS. Haha!

Not too bad considering VS Seeker was kept over the Match Call when DPPt came around lol. It's just that Match Call was more convenient because the VS Seeker would only show the trainers that were in your line of sight and you never knew what trainers could even be rematched, as a good majority couldn't. It was a small pain, is all.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Here's to hoping that they won't force us to be using the Rollerskates(if it's coming back) if we use the circle pad. ^^

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Haha yeah, event hough the Roller Skates were a bit inconvenient I can see a lot of potential, acting like the Acro Bike to get to inaccessible areas.

Years
    I'm kinda expecting the rollerskates to be left out due to the return of the Mach and Acro Bikes. Although now we have diagonal movement, this will definitely give a fresh take on Hoenn but the one thing I want is the Mach Bike to be easier to control, that was the gripe I had with it in the original games which left me using the Acro Bike most of the time.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Hmm, unless you had a ton of repels it was impossible to get up to the top of Sky Tower, and in Emerald's Mirage Tower appeared in a time where you were probably not as financially capable to have them. Mach Bike wasn't that easy to control too, especially when you want to make a short turn and you end up falling off a ledge. Darn annoying, it gets. Hopefully that would change.
    Interested to see what they would do with diagonal movements to the bikes tho.

blue

gucci
    Years
    The running shows were given to you by your Mom, so I can only assume (and hope) that they replace the Rollerskates. I don't think in any of the clips/screened showcased have we seen evidence of Rollerskates, I could be wrong thoughhh.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Haha yeah, event hough the Roller Skates were a bit inconvenient I can see a lot of potential, acting like the Acro Bike to get to inaccessible areas.

The Arco bike is returning so they'll need to make new areas for which to be accessible Rollerskate only if they were to do that. I think we might not get them... Hoenn unlike Kalos lacks big towns. And from what we've seen they're still quite small.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    They look like rocket or plane trails, since it's daytime in the poster (if you're talking about the things in the upper left of massive poster you quoted), so maybe it could have something to do with the Space Center, since there aren't airports in Hoenn.

Yeah; sorry about messing up which corner of the picture I meant to refer to. I've already fixed it in the original post; I just spaced out and forgot to mention that I had.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    If rollerskates return in any way I hope there's a way to walk using the circle pad that doesn't immediately bring out the skates because I hated having to use the D-pad to walk/run.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    On an off-topic note, someone is liking all of everyone's posts... O_o

Whoops; that would be me! Pardon my enthusiasm, but I just like to 'like' stuff with which I agree but to which I don't have anything to add.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone think that the other Dark/Ghost Pokémon aka Spiritomb will get a Mega? Or maybe not as it'll overshadow Mega Sableye...

You're totally right in saying that a Mega Spiritomb would be way too OP!!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love love love the fake Mega Camerupt, and I'd be really pleased with that Sharpedo design if its torso was just a bit longer, with a few more slight alterations to differentiate it from its original form. However, seeing that is getting me really excited for new leaks, ugh. The CoroCoro needs to come faster d:

Eh…I was hoping that Sharpedo's Mega Evolution would actually give him a tail.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back