• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    You sure? Maybe contests dont make it through. They will make a whole "oh noes the contest halls are destroyed by rayquaza oh no ♥♥♥♥ you byeeee"
    But I still believe in the secret bases and the Braille puzzles *O*

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • You sure? Maybe contests dont make it through. They will make a whole "oh noes the contest halls are destroyed by rayquaza oh no ♥♥♥♥ you byeeee"
    But I still believe in the secret bases and the Braille puzzles *O*

Don't say that D:
    I would cry if there was no contest. IMAGINE IF WE CAN DRESS UP OUR CHARACTERS IN THE REMAKE? A REAL COORDINATOR. [hype intensifies]

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Honestly I'm so happy about this, I was unsure if we were ever going to get these remakes. The timing was so unexpected but I couldn't be happier. n_n

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Is there some sort of fan club we can set up here or something? I'm seeing all these people changing their signatures and I just wanna marry them all.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • I admit that I wasn't one of the people speculating this, and even now I'm just kinda "oh, okay" about it. Hoenn just wasn't that cool to me.

Will still buy Omega Ruby tho.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

They said HGSS was new also, so I wouldn't count on ORAS being anything more than remakes.

Also I hate that abbreviation lol

Years
  • Don't say that D:
    I would cry if there was no contest. IMAGINE IF WE CAN DRESS UP OUR CHARACTERS IN THE REMAKE? A REAL COORDINATOR. [hype intensifies]

Honestly I'm so happy about this, I was unsure if we were ever going to get these remakes. The timing was so unexpected but I couldn't be happier. n_n

I'm now starting to think if trainer customization will be retained for the games. It'd be awesome if it did.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
    Years
  • Been awhile since I've posted on this forum, but now seems like a great time.

I'm very excited for this. Ruby and Sapphire were released when I was in 2nd grade, and this was announced as I was finishing my last final of my first year of college.

That being said, judging from the trailer, do you guys feel this might be a remake, a sequel, a little of both? They seem to say that it's a new adventure, but that could just be to those who haven't played the games. I'm hoping for some new features, and not a direct copy of RS with 3D graphics.

Also, is this where the speculation will take place at? I doubt there will be much speculation, but it'd be cool to see what people think will happen.

Lastly, November 2014. What a solid date, only six months away. :) I'm ready. Also, hurray for convenient trading. I no longer have to do a whole bunch of transferring anymore.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ok, I saw the video, and I guess this is legit. When I first heard about this in the Showdown chat, I was like "Nah, its probably just a hoax again". But it isn't. I have to wonder if these are gonna be straight up remakes, sequels, prequels, or something else entirely (that vid was such a tease and I hate teases). Are Groudon and Kyogre getting mega evos or new forms? Are their going to be any new features?

I guess people screaming "HOENN CONFIRMED!" is now no longer a joke....

Some things I want in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire:
    -Black2/White2 esque move tutors
    -character customization, and more of it
    -better story
    -lots of post-game

I was actually expecting another Kalos game first before Hoenn games. And I really hope that after this Game Freak slows the ♥♥♥♥ down with the game releases. I like Pokemon very much, but I don't need a release every single year (which they've been doing since Platinum in 2009). I'd rather that they take their time making these things so we don't have something similar to a CoD/Madden situation. It's also a bit of a money issue; I don't have tons of money lying around, and when November rolls around I might be considering other things like rent, food, bills, taxes, etc. I have the patience to wait a few years between Pokemon releases.

Years
  • Sooo mega-evolutions for Groudon and Kyogre anyone?

Also this should finally mean we get our hands on the mega-Lati twins too!

Prior to HGSS, Sapphire was my favourite pokemon game so I am so excited to see what the do with this, although if the bring back being able to walk with your pokemon I'll be sold.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • MFW FORTREE CITY IN 3D
    MFW SOOTOPOLIS IN 3D
    MFW EVERGRANDE IN 3D

ALL THOSE SURF ROUTES. ABANDON SHIP IN 3D
    Hoenn places has so much potential in 3D, I'm so hype to go back to Hoenn. Since we aren't getting Emerald, I hope there's a chance Battle Frontier comes back. DAT SEVIPER TENT was so awesome xD

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Can I just say, this trailer for the remake of RSE has just made me lost for words even though there's no information yet? I remember my reaction being all "Well, that's November flown out of the window right before my eyes."

I really hope that contests will be a hit again and maybe the return of the Pokeblocks? Who knows.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Well, if contests are confirmed... Let's all go full ruby!!!!
    OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Yayyyyyyyyyy but i prefer diamond... #randomfactsaboutmenoonecaresabout

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I wonder if they'll keep the graphic style of X/Y

I imagine they will, considering it's the same generation. Pokemon models in battle will certainly be reused, perhaps with some small edits. Maybe flying pokemon will get standing models if sky battles don't appear. Tropius and Skarmory desperately need to put their feet on the ground.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    R/S/E are my favorite and the only ones I can replay.

It did NOT need a remake. Considering this is also coming out this early it makes me think this is nothing more than a cheap cash grab.

Like hell I'd visit my region with a half-assed development in sub 30 fps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back