• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Organization freak club starts in... XD

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
Years
  • Well, this is another thread I thought of late tonight. XD Do you like things to be in a certain place? Like socks in one drawer? Or a certain item in its own place or container? Or do you have seperate places for some things? XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Mmm, I'm not sure, I'm an organized person, yet I can deal with a mess. So most of the time, yes I do prefer to have object A in container A, B in B, etc etc. XD Such as my Gatorade containers, I always put them in the left cabient so I know where to go straight away when I wake up. Other times, hell with it, I could have my room look like a hurricane ran through it and still locate my stuff on the spot. Odd... O_o; So yeah, usually, it's keep this in this and that in that, I'd prefer to have it that way than the hurricane. XD I honestly don't own a lot of stuff, so there's rarely any problem with it.

Years
  • Oh absolutely. I find that if I don't organise my things, they will get scattered and eventually I'd start losing stuff one by one; I prefer keeping all sorts of belongings in relative places so I can find them easily, while keeping more precious trinkets in a Jewellery box.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yes, I would have to say that I do tend to keep everything in my room pretty organized. However, it's mostly only things that are visual. If I can't see the mess, then it doesn't exist in my brain. So, my drawer's are full of stuff that I have just randomly thrown in there. But they close all nice and pretty, so who would know? Other than that, I'm completely organized! I do have like the cleanest locker at school... I "fix it up" everyday after school.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    My stuff is kept relatively organized, with objects related to art here and object related to school there. Sadly, my negligence slowly turns this organization into a complete mess, given a little time.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not that much, in fact i just throw my socks anywhere.
    I don't even move anything that i throw on the ground, unless my parents or brother wants me to move it.
    However, i can't stand a big mess and feel like i have to organize it.
    so i'm not a neat freak, nor a slob.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I am organised to the extent that is necessary to live an efficient and productive life, no more, no less. Merely just a case of "putting my toys back after I've played with them," so to speak.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It depends on my mood, to be honest. XD; Sometimes I'm a freak with organization; other times I don't care at all. Most of the time, I like to have certain things in their own designated places. However, I tend to be very lax, so sometimes it's not always the case... XD

Years
  • In general, I am a very organized, serious person. However, certain things (such as my locker, bedroom, tennis bag) are messy and disorderly, and I would prefer it no other way. I guess I have particular/selective organization needs.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Haha! As if I'd be organized!

Nope, I usually leave stuff around here and there, then my mother comes behind and orders everything (which is not useful, because isnt there a saying "the disorder of someone is the order of another" or something like that :P)

Jokes aside, I'm a disaster when it comes to cleaning. But, I do have my days (once after a few months XD) when I say "hey, it's time to organize everything a little" and when that happens I really get into it.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    YES! I'm just too lazy to put them somewhere. Boy, I'm dependable. -_-

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Sometimes I'll get in the mood where everything has to be ordered perfectly and stuff. But most of the time I just throw things in the drawer.
    I'd probably end up forgetting where I put things if I organized my whole room, though.

...it's easier for me to find things when it's messy, which is a bit weird, I guess.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Yeah. Everything I have... must be organized. I clean and go through my room 3 times a day on average. I even clean my friend's rooms (though I don't put away things that I don't know where to put. Sometimes I ask them where to put something and stuff...) and make their beds. I can't stand a mess, unless it's in my mom's room. She deserves a messy room. D:< I won't go into that, however...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Nothing in my room is ordered. I just throw things around my room and never organize anything.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • I'm a moody person, It depends, like If I'm feeling all good I'll go-on do everything right & organized.

If I'm grumpy, My mom would nag me to do things right and proper. So Yeah, I like things in order and If I don't do things in the right-way, My mom would nag me to do it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Yes I am very organize, that its not even funny. I bought myself a labler 2 years ago and started putting labels on my dressers so even my mom can put my clothes away if I went somewhere. Also I have colorful hangers. So the black clothes go on black hangers, white hangers get stuck with white clothes and etc.

:t354:TG

Back