• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

Years
  • They're not actually bagpipes. A stuffed sheep fell off my shelf of death and got impaled on a bit of pipe I was going to repair the kitchen sink with...

Oh btw, who is Mr. McKenzie? I''ve had to sign for 20 packages this week alone with his name on them.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Once again, I swear I didn't have anything to do with any basement related mishaps.

I don't know what's going on with the sludge and I most certainly have no idea about the large rat-man that's been nesting under the stairs.

Years
  • You're not helping with the case because you keep bringing it up :)

either way, I guess some stranger covered the bill for the plumber. thanks random stranger!

Years
  • I invited them over for coffee a few nights ago but they really like our pool water and I can't seem to get them to leave.

Has anybody seen my shoes? They've all gone missing again.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Ash, I think I saw someone selling them on the street again. Here Page, eat this rock. Wikipedia says this is high in memory fibers... or something... I dunno just eat it.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I am the Paladin and I have been defending the mansion from the angry Karens that have been ramming the door asking for the manager.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Hopefully you've kept them from gathering all six infinity scarves. No manager will be safe, and I doubt our door would be able to hold them back with that level of power.

Ms Paladin... I don't feel so good...

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I better hide my collection of socks in that case

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • As long as they didn't touch the Nintendo stuff, I'm fine.

Since when does the doorbell play Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus?

Years
  • That's okay. I changed the doorbell tone to just the standard ding dong.

Who changed the doorbell anyways?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I thought I changed it to Megalovania, my bad.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • That's alright, just don't do it again.

I hope it wasn't you who put all those toenails in yesterday's apple pie, though.

Last edited:
    Back