• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    That wasn't weed it was... tea, yes, tea. But it also definitely wasn't me by the way

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Oh, so it must've been the same person that spilled tea all over the living room's carpet. I told everyone tea bags were a mistake but no-one would listen to me...

Has anyone seen my retro phonograph around?

Years
  • Sorry, I hooked that old thing up to the flux capacitor in my shower so that I could have some tunes while I time... er... I mean... while I wash.

So, these brownies. Nobody offered me any, I couldn't even get a gummy bear :(

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Who even is Astinus anyway? Also why would you hide the gummy bears from Ash?

Guys, I think we need to take PageEmperor to a hospital, or perhaps a madhouse. He's been saying some pretty weird stuff recently.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Oh you better share the brownies, or else say goodbye to all those baseball posters on your room

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • I have a flamethrower we can use on the posters. It's not dangerous as long as you stand 100ft away from your target. If only Mr. Fluffles hadn't gotten so close...

Cid

Years
  • Wait aren't there fire hazard codes in this mansion? I might have to put the fire department on speed dial... Where are the phones in this mansion? Oh wait, I have one in my pocket. But eh, I'd rather use a different one.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • We had more phones, but I sort of ate them all. I started up this new tech diet. It's low fat but also low everything else. I'm honestly not sure what's suppose to do at this point. Does anybody know what happened to the book I had about this? Or any of my books?

Years
  • Why are you eating phones in the first place? Did you at least leave the landline phone alone that way we could contact authorities in the event of an emergency?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Nobody has checked on the mansion in awhile, and the phone lines are apparently down? Time to break in kekeke

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    There's a deserted mansion just waiting to be occupied! Let's claim ownership of this land, TY!

Back