• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
  • Well I'm certainly not going to clean up the kitchen. If it ain't gonna stay on my plate then I don't need to mess with it. And why are there onions on the body?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I have no idea who this body in the kitchen was, to be honest. Anyone care to explain why there is an altar in the basement?

Years
  • Everything tastes better with onions.

Regarding the altar, I always pray to the food gods before I eat... erm, I mean... er...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • *uses toy car to run over altar*

Sorry!

Okay, so I guess we need to replace it, but with what?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I thought that we gave up sacrificing our enemies to the Demon King for New Years last year! I guess that would explain the night terrors I'm having.

Trainer 766

Wait, Demon King? You're saying we're sacrificing people for an entity and not for sadistic pleasures? Have we been used? Explain, filth.

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Uh, yeah. He kind of cursed the land centuries ago and somehow, we agreed on sacrificing our enemies to keep him appeased. But since we had stopped two years ago, he's back and messing with everyone's stuff.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • This is why you should have let me "take care of" the neighbors last week. We wouldn't have these problems if you didn't keep hiding my sacrificial blade.

Trainer 766

If those neighbours you mention are really hound wolves in our clothing, why are we loitering? Why not opt for extermination?

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I thought that we gave up genocide long ago!

On another note, anyone want to explain the music box that keeps playing itself in my room every night?

Years
  • Sorry about that, I thought it was Tsutarja's room and I was setting it off with a remote control to freak him out at night.

Back