• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch

Junior!

Banned
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2016
    Overwatch | OPEN Beta

Play Overwatch FREE May 5–9 During the Open Beta!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is anyone playing? It's pretty unique. I'm enjoying it a lot.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • OKay boys and girls. the open beta is out now. we can talk about what we've enjoyed for a couple of days. Anyway, I'm trying out my options and be playing Junkrat since i a friend of mine told me that he's pretty busted, and if you all know me, I like abusing that's busted and OP ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Loving me some Tracer. Got an absolutely gorgeous frag play for play of the game earlier. It was tasty. Aside from Tracer I do like some D.Va, and Roadhog is pretty nice too. On payload maps take a Bastion + Reinhardt + Mercy combo and it's just cheese to the finish. It really is disgusting to play. Pharah is also just cheese and needs to be banned. Although I hear she's fun to play, but I'd just feel bad playing her...

Years
  • Heard a lot of hype regarding Overwatch, but that's nothing new (Blizzard games get hyped way too much imo). The question is, for those now playing the open beta, does the game live up to the hype?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Overwatch whether or not it lives up to the Triple A Hype or not, its fun. Commiting vile amounts of supermurder as Reaper and D.Va was quite an enjoyable experience. One thing that i do like about Overwatch is that a lot of the characters definitely have a ton of personality.

I still find it kinda funny that you get a "streak" even if you participated a kill and not exactly score the entire takedown yourself. That's one thing i found kind of weird but then again, teamwork is something alright in this game. OW isn't all about running with an AK or an SMG and just shooting d**ks off.

I'll try to be even more critical with my assessment of Overwatch's Open Beta if i can play more.

Last edited:

Killua

I really like overwatch,but the tf2 comunitty hate it (even tho Overwatch wont destroy tf2) like there is a thread on r/tf2 subreddit every single day with ppl bashing it.

Years
  • I'm finding it fun, but I really suck at it. At first I did well, but now I get matched with higher ranked players I rarely contribute positively to my team. It doesn't help that I have to play as D. Va or Mei to do even remotely okay, I flat out suck with every other character.

It's a very fun game, but I'm afraid my ability at it will probably prevent me ordering it as it gets frustrating.

Killua

I'm finding it fun, but I really suck at it. At first I did well, but now I get matched with higher ranked players I rarely contribute positively to my team. It doesn't help that I have to play as D. Va or Mei to do even remotely okay, I flat out suck with every other character.

It's a very fun game, but I'm afraid my ability at it will probably prevent me ordering it as it gets frustrating.

Mei makes pyro sniper and spy look pleasant

Killua

Haha I'll try to refrain from using Mei then. I can see how she could be annoying, you can even annoy your own team with her ice wall ability sometimes.

I'm not sure I find any opponents annoying except Bastion, but I've heard complaining about him is only a noob complaint.

Tracer can kill him easily

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Okay, so, despite what I've already said, I'm having trouble deciding whether Tracer or Egyptian Samus are best girl.

On the one hand, Tracer's personality is cute and her powers are cool, on the other, I'm better as Pharah and she's Egyptian Samus.

I guess the whole "protect the innocent" thing is nice, as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • May i ask, Did anyone enjoy any game with Bastion on their team? I'm quite curious on how things went out ;))))

Of course, to anyone who did play Bastion, obviously you enjoyed that, with your pants on of course.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    May i ask, Did anyone enjoy any game with Bastion on their team? I'm quite curious on how things went out ;))))

Of course, to anyone who did play Bastion, obviously you enjoyed that, with your pants on of course.

I don't really notice it when Bastion is on my team, until the end when they get the play of the game. When there's more than one it just becomes sad to watch, haha. :p

Personally, though, I found it pretty boring playing as Bastion. Staying at one spot and racking up kills just isn't my thing.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Bastion... hehehehehehehehe

BASTION!? I'm pretty sure everyone finds Bastion fun, exciting, smutty, delicious, attractive, and possibly ROBOT-ly as well. So.. i think /OverwatchVG wants to have some smutty Bastion fan art? amirite?

Spoiler:

RYUUGAWA GA TEKI WO KURAU! <- Now I'm a Hanzo main because of that. I'm so glad to have played a bit of Hanzo

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Been awhile since I've been to PC however I have returned once again to be the king of all charizards lol...

on topic I am super excited the game was highly addicting I even have a first impression video and some tutorials with more to come, you can check them out in the spoiler(I hope this doeestn break any rules).

13+ May contain Mature Language
    Spoiler:

Hope you Enjoy! Feedback is welcome!!

Years
  • Less than twelve hours until the servers go up. My copy arrived on Saturday so it has been a painful wait.

Here's hoping I don't start absolutely sucking again, I was doing well with a few characters by the end of the beta.

Back