• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Do you guys think there will be any rebalances or changes for launch day?

Sir Codin

I was thinking of passing this up, but D.va changed my mind. Sadly, I lack funding.

I am in disappoint.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I was thinking of passing this up, but D.va changed my mind. Sadly, I lack funding.

I am in disappoint.

Overwatch

Don't worry. I'm drinking to drown out my lack of funding. So MOAR D.VA FOR APPROPRIATE THREAD!

I played a lot of D.va during the Open Beta. She's pretty fun and easy to play. Its a nice starter character for those looking to play a tank. And she has squaky hot korean voice. Definitely Bae Material. Bae Material for my Praetor suit. HURHURHURHURHURHURHURHR

Sir Codin

Don't worry. I'm drinking to drown out my lack of funding. So MOAR D.VA FOR APPROPRIATE THREAD!

I played a lot of D.va during the Open Beta. She's pretty fun and easy to play. Its a nice starter character for those looking to play a tank. And she has squaky hot korean voice. Definitely Bae Material. Bae Material for my Praetor suit. HURHURHURHURHURHURHURHR
    NERF DIS

Overwatch

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I'd fix your link but I don't think the rest of VG can handle them D.Vas if you know what i mean.

Pharah reminds me of one of my exes so i didn't want to play her, then again, I could have been ranking up super quick.

Do you guys think there will be any rebalances or changes for launch day?

This is Blizzard. Of course not. It may take them weeks to realize that some heroes need to be more viable while the likes of Symmetra, Zenyatta, and Bastion are basically ripping games apart.

Years
    Winston could probably do with some buffs, even at close range where he is supposed to fight he is very beatable. Maybe they could improve the range and damage of his tesla cannon.

I played as D. Va a lot in the open beta, but I've gravitated towards Junkrat with the actual release.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Preordered the game, just installed it today and gave it a good 2-3 hours game play. I am LOVING this game.

Currently maining as D.Va, however, I am struggling with her ultimate as I keep on executing it at the wrong time. It takes times to get used to though, overall, I freaking love this chick with her badass tank. It's bulky and amazing.

Gonna try to explore the other characters, especially Mercy and Mei. Because fuck yeah ice weather girl.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Winston could probably do with some buffs, even at close range where he is supposed to fight he is very beatable. Maybe they could improve the range and damage of his tesla cannon.

I played as D. Va a lot in the open beta, but I've gravitated towards Junkrat with the actual release.

I'd definitely be in favor of them buffing his gun and nerfing his barrier a bit.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Bought an XBOX One copy from Amazon. It was out of stock, so it'll take a week to get here. Incredible.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I gots a little question to ask fellow Heroes and anti-heroes...

How do you feel that the characters in the game are essentially just "weapons" or "loadouts" given that one of the core elements of the game is to switch characters as soon as situations demand for it. At least that's how its described according to this article:

Think of Overwatch heroes less as characters in a MOBA, and more like weapons in a first-person shooter. You don't grab the rocket launcher at the beginning of a round of Doom and then stay locked to it throughout the entire battle, you change weapons based on a quickly evolving situation. Characters in Overwatch are weapons

I'm not going to make any allusions to something like Call of Duty where its possible to switch weapon loadouts in the middle of a match depending on the situation, but then again a lot of CoD players have already mastered the art of sticking to the loadout no matter what, since changing loadouts in the middle of a match tells that you aren't confident with your loadout against the situation and matchups.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I suck at this game so much but it's really fun. Been maiming Mercy, Soldier 76, Reinhardt, and Roadhog lately. Tippy top fun if you ask me.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
    I suck at this game so much but it's really fun. Been maiming Mercy, Soldier 76, Reinhardt, and Roadhog lately. Tippy top fun if you ask me.

I like Mercy too! With the addition of Symmetra and Junkrat. I'm trying to pick up either Reinhardt or D. Va.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I like Mercy too! With the addition of Symmetra and Junkrat. I'm trying to pick up either Reinhardt or D. Va.

How do you play as Symmetra? I tried her once and I had a difficult time adjusting to the controls. D. Va seems to be pretty good, although I had a difficult time using her cause you have to get really up close for actual damage.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
    How do you play as Symmetra? I tried her once and I had a difficult time adjusting to the controls. D. Va seems to be pretty good, although I had a difficult time using her cause you have to get really up close for actual damage.

Symmetra in a nutshell: Shoot energy balls where you think the enemy team may come out since they do as much as a sniper body shot fully charged and don't stop at one person. Place turrets in spots where they aren't close to each other so that the enemy team can't just oneshot them all with a reaper or something. When using her left click you want to skirt around your target so they get confused as to where you are/ can't shoot you. That's about it.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Oh lord, I suck at playing support. I usually tend to stick with tanks/defense (D. Va main here) and I've been trying to warm up to the whole healer genre (trying my luck with Lucio nowadays). I have a rather impulsive style of gameplay which is an awful habit I'm in the process of breaking where I try to be in the center of the gameplay most of the time, so I don't think I'd do well as a healer =/ Haven't tried many heroes though; I've only had the game for about two days, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've seen a crapload of Mercy mains. It's crazy.

I've been trying my hand at Pharah and surprisingly she is really good as long as you know what you're doing, especially with her Ultimate, because it makes you vulnerable for enemy attack.

Oh! Please add me as well! I need people other than my own boyfriend to play with lmao. Axeliira#1348.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    Aaaaah, I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while now, and my bf was going on about it, but at this point I'm just staring at the site going "But is it worth the money?!" it looks pretty fun, though!

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
    I've seen a crapload of Mercy mains. It's crazy.

I've been trying my hand at Pharah and surprisingly she is really good as long as you know what you're doing, especially with her Ultimate, because it makes you vulnerable for enemy attack.

Oh! Please add me as well! I need people other than my own boyfriend to play with lmao. Axeliira#1348.

I added you!
    Aaaaah, I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while now, and my bf was going on about it, but at this point I'm just staring at the site going "But is it worth the money?!" it looks pretty fun, though!

It really is worth the money, but don't buy the origins edition if you don't have the cash. The original game is $40 so go with that. Make sure you got friends to play with though :D

Back