• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parent's aren't home, so.. *turns on music*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • excuse me if there's a thread for this, but I'm incredibly lazy and only checked the first two pages. :[

Yeah, wow. It's been a while since I made a proper thread. ._.

Anyway, I was asking myself this a little while ago, but do you sing to yourself if your parents/siblings aren't home? Basically, do you sing when home alone? Like, that could be in the shower, or whatever. What if your parents are home? Do you sing anyway? As for me? Sometimes I do, but I usually can't be bothered. I don't more than I do. I'm not a confident singer. XD;

gogogogo post post post post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I hate singing, but I do sometimes tend to do it when I'm alone. Though, it's always really quiet, so others can't hear (that's mainly from living in a dorm room).

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yeah, sometimes when I'm home alone, I turn up the music fairly loud and sing to it XD
    But I'm also not exactly a world-class singer either, hence the loudness of the music XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh yeah, as soon as my mum leaves the house; crank up the loudspeakers and it's sing along time =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • If my parents aren't home I'll crank up the amp and play my guitar very loudly :D

As for singing, I never sing anyway, so not really =P

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I don't even unplug my headphones if my parents go out - the quality is so much better xD

I'll sing in my room, sometimes. I also tend to sing to random things playing in shops or restaurants (I don't know how my boyfriend puts up with me, since he's the only one I seem to do it around).

Edit: I need to stop trying to use PC while it's this overloaded.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I sing even when my parents are in. The only difference I have with when they are in and when they are out is the volume of the music. When they are out it is so much louder than when they are home. Good job my neighbors are deaf.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I try to sig properly when my parents are out.
    However when they're at home i just sing really stupid songs in a funny voice like the Chaccaron song :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    I live only with myself and my two cats, so when I'm home, I'm always by myself (unless a friend is visiting) XD

Yes, I enjoy singing along to my music. I do it in the car, too, provided I don't have any passengers. I never sing in front of others, since I don't think I sing very well, and bad singing isn't something I like to hear from other people, so I don't impose it on them.

Back