• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pawlicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • Ooka is right, it does look better with that alignment. I also like those fading paws. I really can't wait for this theme to be released.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • The blue fade at the top isn't my favorite but I can get used to it. 80% <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Also, Audy needs to fix the gaming icons. >:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    80% makes this theme look oh so sexy. Makes me want it to be a style again.

The gradient at the top is really nice in my opinion, really brings the ice factor into the style.
    The banner looks so much better aligned right, as others have said.
    The navagation bar is nice and spaced out.

Now, on the actual testing forum, which I meant to suggest to one of you two via MSN, how Glaceon and Leafeon's official sprites are the new post and old post icons, I don't know.. that just doesn't look very nice compared to the rest of the theme. Maybe try it with a paw print to really capture the Pawliciousness of it all. But that's just my opinion.

Years
  • ...yeah, the banner looks really odd while it's aligned to the right. Plus I can't exactly click on the left side to return to the forum index, which would be a little annoying to get used to for people whom have made it a habit to click on the left.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Well you can click on the PokeCommunity part to return to the index but I think it would be better for people with habits if we placed it back in the middle. }:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yeah, looked better center aligned. :/

Can we see it back in the middle but with some padding on the top & bottom?

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I like how the top banner blends with the background of the theme, it looks like they're the same image.

It now looks better fixed. It was okay when it was flowing but fixed is much more better to look at and easier for people with smaller or bigger screens.

I also would have preferred the banner in the center because the right side would look really weird and people would not be used to it.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    It now looks better fixed. It was okay when it was flowing but fixed is much more better to look at and easier for people with smaller or bigger screens.
    It's still fluid, just at 80% instead of 90%.

Also, smaller fixed width styles are not easier for bigger screens. :o

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I think it looks loads better on the right side. Otherwise, I feel like the sprites are un-proportioned and it makes the banner feel like an awkward size. But that's just me. :/

Besides that, everything is great. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Maybe you could have, like, a double banner or something like there is on the Bewitched theme to fill up the space?

I mean, just my opinion, but the actual Leafeon and Glaceon look so much nicer on the right hand side, but I don't really like the logo and slogan aligned to the right much anymore after looking at it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I really don't see the problem with it being justified to the right, but maybe that's because my sig is like that and I'm used to looking at things aligned to the right.

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Okay... having the banner aligned on the right is kind of growing on me. But whatever the general public (aka supporters) likes best, we will go with~

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I only just noticed the difference between the popular (hot) topics and the closed ones. as far as I can tell it's only a difference of the vibrancy of the colour red. this can be very misleading. perhaps if it was simply greyed out...
    (just a suggestion, you can decide any way you want, it's your style)

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Also, hot topics you have posted in and "normal" topics you have posted in have different symbols. Hot topics you posted in has a circle and normal has a star. :x

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • That's true, but at the bottom of the page it says that closed topics get an X on them, however this doesn't appear to be the case once a topic reaches the point of being hot.

example: see if you can identify which of these topics is closed just by looking at the icons.
    Pawlicious

I've looked at the second to last topic (the one started by Ausaudriel) is closed. while it is a hot topic is does not appear closed. it appears open.
    (please disregard this if the case is that the proper image hasn't been uploaded yet.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back