• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Arcade [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tetris
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hey everyone, so a few of us realized that Simon is too easily exploitable of a game (people can easily write down the patterns to get a very high score), and the range of scores is bound to be very low because of the nature of the game, so it's been decided that Tetris will be replacing Simon for the remainder of the Get Together.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you enjoy Tetris!
    Tetris is good game but there's one big problem in the Tetris game used in this event, you need to disable your adblock in order to play it. You should never have to lower your computer's security measures (adblocker is highly recommended for security reasons) in order to participate event like this.

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Tetris is good game but there's one big problem in the Tetris game used in this event, you need to disable your adblock in order to play it. You should never have to lower your computer's security measures (adblocker is highly recommended for security reasons) in order to participate event like this.

I got passed the ad by not disabling my Adblock lol. You just have to wait for a minute.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel it's worth posting even though I'll remain in the same spot - this game has been the bane of my existence.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back