• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Arcade [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2018
    i croak when provoked; such is the life of having frogger syndrome:

Spoiler:

Damn, gurl!

How do you do it? :)

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    guess i'll join the challenge of asteroids, but that would be after DK. Speaking of DK, is there a limit to that game?

just asking because i think it's broken

Spoiler:

And i have my game paused right now

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I'm actually not sure if there's a limit :/ But is that score...over six MILLION? :O

Yes, and i curently have the game paused cause i don't know if i should continue or stop

I think the game is at some sort of never ending state unless i waste all the extra lives

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes, and i curently have the game paused cause i don't know if i should continue or stop

I think the game is at some sort of never ending state unless i waste all the extra lives

It's up to you whether you want to keep going or stop lmao, I very highly doubt anybody is going to beat that score :P But if you want to really secure that first place spot, feel free keep going lol

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    It's up to you whether you want to keep going or stop lmao, I very highly doubt anybody is going to beat that score :P But if you want to really secure that first place spot, feel free keep going lol

Spoiler:

Alright. Is it Ok if i leave the image like this or do i actually need the game over screen?

Last edited:
    Years
    frogger

Spoiler:

playing asteroid and kong \o/ will update soon...

Edit : Asteroid:
    Spoiler:

the hell i'm doing with my free time xD

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    Donkey Kong - 209200
    Spoiler:

There's no way in hell I'm getting a bigger score than that. Sucks that I couldn't make it just that bit further, I'm probably gonna get kicked off leaderboard again. I reckon I might just focus on either Frogger or Asteroids now.

also we should do DK3 next time instead because I'm good at that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back